Chapter 1

In front of the holy fire, A girl was sitting well dressed in her red bridal lehenga with a blank emotion on her face.

Pandit was chanting the holy mantras, some people around her were having a pitiful look on their faces because of the current situation whereas some were sobbing emotionally seeing their children marriage

Pandit was chanting the holy mantras, some people around her were having a pitiful look on their faces because of the current situation whereas some were sobbing emotionally seeing their children marriage. But Her soul was not present there and her mind was continuously asking her thousands of questions.

Soon someone sitting beside her tied something around her neck. She felt like a rope was tied to stop her from pursuing her dreams and living her peaceful life. Then she realised she was married to a stranger who had luminescent dark black eyes. She noticed nothing but only the dark black eyes which emitted a lot of anger on her. Finally from here her journey from a hard case to a lovable home started. And the girl is Nandini Murthy.

She thought again her disastrous life is going to continue and mentally prepared herself for the future twist and turns in her life. But little did she know that she is going to get a happy family and love in future which she lost once.
____________________________

Thank you for reading ❤️
Please vote, comment and share.