Chapter 6

Author PoV

The next morning, Nyonika was preparing tea, Ram was playing with Kiara while Cabir, Mukthi and navya were bickering over some issues. Ram and Nyonika had planned to have a talk with Nandini about these sudden happenings. Suddenly everyone saw a person entering the living area and became shocked after seeing the person.

"Cabir bhai pinch me hard!" exclaimed Mukthi. Cabir did the same.

"Aahhh..it pains. This means I am not hallucinating. It's true." declared Mukthi.

Tarak stopped dead in his track when he heard Mukti's scream.

"Dii, don't overreact!" told Tarak. He laid down on the couch sulkily and started playing with max.

 He laid down on the couch sulkily and started playing with max

"Mukthi I think the sun rose from the wrong direction. Tarak you woke up and came down and that too It's only eight in the morning. What happened to you bro ?" asked a surprised Cabir.

"Bhai, please stop all these exclamations. I am already furious. Because of Manik bhai only I woke up this early. Who asked him to sleep in my room? From seven o'clock he started doing various things to wake me up. So I came down." told Tarak.

Then the three started fighting over this topic. Ram and nyonika sighed seeing their meaningless fight and continued doing their work.

Suddenly Tarak saw someone leaving from home and said, " Cabir bhai and mukthi dii, stop this bickering and look there. She is nandini bhabhi, right? Why is she leaving this early?".

" yeah, you're right

" yeah, you're right. But we too don't know anything about that. Mom said she is going to talk with nandini about something today. But she already left the home." informed mukthi.

Then they saw nyonika entering the living area. Seeing Mukthi, Cabir and Tarak standing still, nyonika asked " what happened ? Why you three were standing like this ?"

Tarak started " Woh... Mom, bhabhi left for her work."

nyonika cluelessly asked, "navya?"

Mukthi said, "no mom, nandini left."