Chapter 15

Uffff...😮‍💨 finally completed. Here is the next update. Happy reading ❤️

Nandini's PoV

I was unhappy to be here at the hospital. But I didn't express my feelings to anyone. I never liked to stay at the hospital because it reminded me only of those bad memories. The one's which I was fighting hard to forget. But staying here remained a lot about those memories. I was just wanted to go home and have a relax sleep. I wanted to stay away from Aryaman. Whenever he comes into my life, it will end up in some tragedy. So I didn't leave bhai to go away from me. Because I know when I am with bhai he will never come near me.

Though Abhi bhai was there for me, I missed them. My papa and maa. Whenever they came near me I pushed them away. The things that happened in the past didn't allow me to accept them. But in reality, I needed them the more. I wanted them to stay by my side. Everyone came to visit me but whenever someone came inside my room I wished that person to be my maa. I missed her the most. Every day Tarak and Mukthi will come to visit me. Their company made me feel at home. They would do something crazy to cheer me up. Their little efforts to support me made my heart smile. I forget about Aryaman because of them. At nights I found it hard to survive those nightmares but when I see their happy faces in the morning I will forget all those and enjoy my day with them. Twisha would join us at times. Even though I hated to stay at the hospital I managed there with the help of them.

One night I had the worst nightmare. That one replayed the events that happened in my life

"I am sorry Nandu." I cried when I heard this voice.

"You did a mistake and you deserve a punishment for that."

"You proved that our upbringing was wrong."

"We are married but that doesn't mean  I have to accept you as my wife. Who knows you might be a gold digger?"

"stay away from me and things related to me."

"You are responsible for that incident."

TAP...Suddenly I felt a touch on my shoulder but I ignored that.

"Stay away from m-"

TAP, TAP, TAP........

Then I felt someone shaking me very hard and calling my name. When I opened my eyes I was relieved that it was just a dream. But I didn't notice the presence of Manik. But when he said everything was fine I looked up at him. I looked into his eyes. The eyes where I had seen the anger for me before reflected a glint of care now. His dark black eyes held concern.

He suddenly wrapped him around me and his warm hands stroked my back. For a second I found comfort in his warmth but when I remembered his words, I loosed my senses and pushed him away from me. He stepped back with a shocked reaction. His words were continuously running in my mind. I shouted at him and asked him to leave from there. Two minutes later a nurse came inside. That's when I realised I had fallen off the bed. She helped me to settle in the bed and went out. I couldn't continue my sleep because I was afraid that the dream may come again. After a lot of thinking, I closed my eyes to calm myself down. But as soon as I closed my eyes, his eyes and his hug flashed before my eyes. His hug made me feel something. His warm embrace calmed me. I don't know why I felt that way. But it was different.

After some time Abhi bhai came inside, "Nandu are you fine? Manik said you fell down from the bed. Is everything ok now? Do you feel any pain? Shall I call the doctor? You should be careful. And if you need something you should have called for help. You-"

I stopped him and said, "Bhai relax I am fine now. Unknowingly I fell down. Already a nurse came and checked me. Nothing to worry about."

"But please be careful. Now only your wounds are healing, if you stress yourself again it will take a lot of time to recover," he said worriedly.