Chapter 4

Author POV

Everyone in Manik's family heard his loud voice and felt guilty for Nandini. After a few minutes, Manik stormed out of his room and left the house. Everyone sighed seeing him behaving like this. No one took any initiatives to stop him because they all knew he needed some time to accept his new life.

Next morning

Everyone tried to behave normally but their situations made their mood sour. Till now Manik didn't return home. This made everyone sad. Everyone sat in the living area and were doing their respective works silently. Cabir was helping Navya to make Kiara drink milk, Ram was speaking to someone on the phone, Nyonika was praying to God for the welfare of her children whereas Mukthi and Tarak were still sleeping.

Suddenly, they saw Nandini descending the stairs in her black kurta.

But she just left the house without speaking or informing about her departure to anyone

But she just left the house without speaking or informing about her departure to anyone. They became shocked to see Nandini going out. Nyonika tried stopping Nandini but Ram held her hand and signalled her no.

"Ram, she is going out and that too this early. It's just 8 in the morning and without eating anything" asked Nyonika worriedly.

"Nyonika first of all relax. I too know that she is leaving too early and without saying anything. But I will ask you one question. Did you stop Manik last night when he was going out??" asked Ram. Nyonika stayed silent.

Ram sighed and continued " No, we didn't stop Manik. Then how can we stop Nandini? We thought Manik need some time to adjust these things. So we stayed silent yesterday. Then the same thing goes for Nandini. She also needs time to adjust to these new things. I think Nandini needs more time than Manik because yesterday only she left her home and till few hours before her marriage, she had no clue about her marriage. No girl would like her marriage to happen in that kind of situations. But Nandini accepted for all our shake. And yesterday the way Manik's shouted at her was wrong. I know he was stressed because of all these sudden changes but that doesn't mean he can shout at Nandini. His behaviour was unacceptable. Maybe he might regret doing this act someday. The main thing was that She is new here. She needs time to mingle with others. So just leave her the way she wants."

Nyonika nodded her head with a worried emotion and continued "But..."

Ram stopped her in the middle and stated "Yeah, I know you're worried about her safety. They both are grown-ups they can take care of themselves. I have faith in them. Come on,  we just concentrate on our regular life and they surely will come around one day. If we pressurise them then it will become more difficult for them. And for breakfast, I know why you are so worried about this. It's because she didn't eat anything last night right? I think she will take care of it. Let's give her some time. Maybe she would have gone to her house." Nyonika understood his words and went to continued her work.