29. The Borrow and The Attack

The most difficult thing of writing letters to someone wasn't the enigma of their whereabouts, it was, more now than other times, trying to find the correct and enigmatic words to not reveal anything that would sound suspicious for the authorities.  

The idea of revealing even the tiniest detail really scared Felicity, she was scared for Hermione and what they would be doing and where they would be going. 

Everything was disturbing and releasing that maybe they would have been caught yet, maybe they are being tortured to death. Why she was still there? Why wasn't she after them? Oh right, because she had no clue of their path.

Noisy and heavy steps that were going upstairs frightened Felicity, she was so sunk in her writing that she vanished from her consciousness where she was sitting.

- Fel? May I come in? -. Her father's voice said and knocked on the door. 

- Sure -. Fel responded reluctantly.

With a letter in his hands, her dad sat on Fel's bed, rarely smiling. 

- What's that? -. She asked, dying to know if maybe Hermione had regretted leaving her behind and sent her a letter to say she was coming for her.

- It's an invitation -. Her dad said, cheering.- To a wedding -.

- A what? You must be mad to celebrate something like that right now -. Felicity said.- From who's? -.

- The Weasleys -.

A light bulb of hope turn on inside Felicity's mind and she couldn't hide her smile.

- Bill and that girl Fleur Delacour are getting married -. He continued.

There was an opportunity to speak with her friends one more time and try to convince them to let her go with them. 

- When? -. Felicity said with all her attention on the paper with golden letters that had written the couple's name.

- Today -. He said with a bit of disappointment.

Felicity looked at him shocked and wondered with did they took so long for the Weasleys to send them the invitation.

- You got to be kidding me -.

*

The Borrow had never looked that pretty and being that decorated the previous times Felicity had visited it. The inside of the tent was filled with tables with candles and butterflies flying around on the dance floor where Bill and Fleur were holding hands and moving like pretty sunflowers with the sun.

Felicity quickly looked around in case she recognized the girl with brown and wavy hair, or the boy with freckles and red hair, or even the scar on the forehead of Harry and many people around him constantly asking questions about his traumatic past.

Someone touched her shoulder and the big blue wide-opened eyes of Luna looked at her with a drawn smile.

- Hi, Fel! -. She said sweetly.- It's so good to see you again! You look like a rose -.

- Oh, hi Luna, it's good to see you too -. Fel said as she continued looking around.

- I sense like I'm bothering you, I better leave you by yourself -.

- No, it's okay, I was just...

- Looking for Hermione? I was wondering why you weren't with her, that's not common for you two to be separated -. Luna said while looking at the butterflies.- I think I saw her with Viktor -. 

- Viktor? -. Felicity suddenly looked at her, alarmed.- Viktor... Viktor Krum? From Durmstrang? -.

- Who else then? -. Luna said looking at her too.- Right there -. And she pointed to her right, where Viktor was talking with someone that seemed to be Hermione.