12. Escape To The Ministry

Outside the overwhelming pink office, Felicity felt how the fresh air hit her lungs again. The only way that the rest five of the DA members found to escape from the Inquisitorial Squad was by giving them Puking Pastilles but convincing them they were just sweets. It was disgusting, sincerely, the whole office was filled with their vomit but the five students had the chance to go away before they were covered in their throw-ups.

Felicity, Ron, Luna, Neville, and Ginny were running through the school corridors to the exit to meet Harry and Hermione again and finally go to the Ministry. Felicity was worried, it was a huge long time until they were able to leave Hogwarts and rescue Sirius that she thought it was now too late. It couldn't be possible, Sirius had to be safe at his home, it couldn't be possible that it was too late.

To add, Hermione wasn't with her, she wasn't holding hands with her. It annoyed her how everything turned up worse than she expected, she only wanted to spend time with Hermione. She wanted to hang out in other places and stare at her honey brown eyes, admire her beauty and feel her warm touch. But when everything was a bit better, the entire school situation turned a whole turn and her surroundings started to feel concerned.

Why was it always so difficult to feel a bit secure there? Why was everything so hard to maintain stable and safe? Why had Voldemort had to appear so suddenly and spare the chaos?

Why wasn't Felicity able to enjoy a little time with the girl she liked?

After minutes of running, the five of them were finally outside near the Forbidden Forest's entrance. Felicity felt the cold breeze run around the group and a shiver went all through her body. Hermione couldn't be there, it was too risky.

- What do we do now? -. Neville asked, gaining his breath back and looking at Ron.

- Don't you think they went inside the forest, right? -. Felicity asked, frightened for her friend's disappearance and whereabouts. Her eyes couldn't separate her view from the dark and infinite woods.

- I don't know -. Ron said, looking where Felicity was looking.

That uncertainty gave Felicity another wave of concern and her hands began to shake anxiously.

- We can't lose more time. We need to move, now -. Ginny said to the group, Ron turned to her confused but irritated.

- You won't come with us, Ginny. It's too risky and you're my little sister -. He said, stubbornly.- The same for you two -.

Ginny sighed annoyed and Neville frowned at Ron. Luna didn't change her expression, she was observing the forest. Felicity heard steps inside the woods and immediately turned around to see who or what it was.

The boy with the lightning scar and the brightest witch Felicity ever knew showed up leaving the forest.

- HERMIONE! -. Felicity shouted, quickly running to the girl and hugging her. It was so good to feel her arms on her.

Ron, Luna, Neville, and Ginny went closer to them. Harry and Hermione were both safe, luckily.

- Why were you inside the forest? What happened? -. Felicity asked, separating from Hermione but holding her hand.- And where's the unbearable Umbridge? -.

- The centaurs took her, I don't think she would step a toe here again -. Harry said.

- What? Centaurs? -. Neville asked, horrified.

- Yes, and also Grawp is free -. Hermione said too, taking a deep breath.- The rope was broken and he let the centaurs take Umbridge -.

Felicity was shocked but she was still frowning at the situation Harry and Hermione went through.

- Grawp? -. Ginny asked, confused.

- It doesn't matter, we need to go, now -. Harry quickly said, directed to Ron, Hermione, and Felicity.

- Are you going to go without us? -. Ginny asked, annoyed.

- We talked about this, Ginny, I won't put anyone else in danger -. Harry said to her, but Ginny didn't look convinced and stood near him, frowning.

- I'm going with you -. She said.

- Me too -. Neville said next to Ginny.

- I told you, Ginny, you're staying here, you're my little sister -. Ron said, shaking his head.

- I'm not a little girl, not either Neville or Luna. I'm going with you, you need our help -. Ginny said, repeating her point and getting furious.- I don't care what you say, I have the right to help you with this and it doesn't matter if you think I'm not able to defend myself. You need us, end of the conversation -.

- Right, that's why we were at the DA, to train ourselves for this -. Neville said, agreeing with Ron's sister.

Harry didn't want to argue again and there wasn't time to lose. There was a little silence between his and Neville's words.

- Alright -. Harry finally said, there wasn't another choice for them.- We still need a way to go to the Ministry, but can't go back to Umbridge's office and not either use our brooms -.

- We could go flying -. Luna finally said, after being silent for several minutes. Her dreamy light blue eyes were looking straight at Harry.

Everyone looked at her confused by her option. Flying? By what?. Felicity knew that maybe she didn't hear about the discarding of the brooms, but she wasn't deaf either. Maybe Luna found another mystical and imaginary way to transport the seven students to the Ministry. But, how?.

- Luna, we also discarded the broo-

- I'm not talking about brooms -. She said, interrupting Hermione.- I'm talking about the Thestrals -.

Her dreamy eyes shined brightly and she showed a sincere smile. Everyone frowned and was still confused but Luna and Harry. To Felicity's surprise, Harry knew what Luna was talking about.

- The what? -.