27. Desperate Nightmare

Ashes and dust in the air.

Everything was confusing and nothing was clear to understand.

There were screams all around and the panic was impregnated in her veins.

But she kept running while looking for someone between the bodies, trying to distinguish between the assassins and the teenagers that took the last breath of their lives.

'She wasn't... she couldn't' She thought. 'There's no way... it's impossible'

Just as the desperation was eating away her sanity, someone took her from behind but she quickly freed herself before she was taken to the other side of the light.

She wanted to flee but there was no way out.

Rays of green and red lights were flashing near her, 

There were cries, screams, and moanings of death all around.

How could everything end like that? How could be possible to live through this? 

Why? 

From the first moment she stood in front of him, nothing went well. It was like being chained to the miserability and the chaos. Like waiting for the light to show up again but it never did. She never asked to live like that, to be tied to disaster, to hope for the impossible better.

The fury and the tears pulled her backwards and she stopped running.

She let her body be pulled to the ground and felt her knees be hurt by the rocks of the broken walls.

She screamed at the top of her lungs, letting it scratch her throat due to the strength and feeling her vocal chords lose their power.

Maybe she had better push him away instead of staying closer. 

But even if she had she would be pulled back to this in any way possible.

'At the end we all end like ashes' Her inner voice said inside her mind. 

As the tears fell across her cheeks, she heard her not so far away.

Screaming her name,

She raised her head, and there she was.

'Mione...' She whispered as she witnessed her.

Quickly standing up, she began to run the fast she could, letting her entire body move pushed by the desperation and the adrenaline in her blood.

Dodging the bodies and the ruins, she saw them again,

They were so many, and always wearing their black robes and their dark marks on their arms,

'No... no... no...' She said repeatedly with the fear demolishing from inside her chest.

She quickened her pace before it all ended catastrophically. 

And in a matter of seconds, everything happened like traveling in light-years.

She heard the girl scream her name again but more desperately,

She never heard her that devastated.

Just as she raised her wand directly to one of the death eaters,

'Avada Kedavra!' One of them shouted with their wand raised before hers.

She saw that green ray of light flash before her eyes and heard how the body fell to the concrete making a horrifying echo bounce on the walls and fill her ears. 

'NO!'

*

Felicity's bed was felt again.

Was it real? 

It felt real, like an old blurred memory.

Her breathing was irregular and she tried to gain it again while she felt the soft sheets on her fingers. 

It was horrible, completely and deeply desperating.

She witnessed the death in a way she never expected to witness. 

And she hoped it to not happen again, not even during the upcoming war. 

She stirred in the sheets and tried to fall asleep again even thinking at the moment the unforgivable course flashed.  

After all, the upcoming morning she would undertake the seek of the Horcruxes with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.