23. The Dark Mark

Felicity felt uneasiness the following days but not about the sleepless night she spent with Hermione, it was for something else. She was profoundly feeling worried for something that was just like turning the corner she was, and it was horrible. Her mind was constantly distracting her from classes and focused more on what was going to happen this time because she had no doubt that something was going to take place again, just like every year.

She was exhausted from listening to her thoughts but she felt accompanied by Hermione and that had the ability to soothe her nerves more than she thought.

Hermione was more radiant for Felicity's eyes. She was looking happier than she saw before and that melted her heart warmly. Hermione was smiling more and laughing at Fel's ironic comments she said every time she saw her gloomy.

They were happier than Felicity ever imagined and they finally had the calmness they desired from the ones who were bothering them after weeks and that was everything.

Secondly, those specific moments when Felicity began to overthink her deepest thoughts hiding behind her consciousness, she always felt terribly worried and distanced from her colorful reality next to Hermione.

Harry had left with Dumbledore to look up for the Horcrux they were supposed to know where it was hidden after weeks of investigating Tom Riddle's history and his mission accomplished to split his soul into seven horcruxes and the rest of the four friends couldn't hide their concern about the boy with the lightning scar and what would they found there (if there was something).

The day was cloudy and felt dark for Felicity and she felt how her hands were suddenly shaking from her restlessness and anxiety that consumed her whole self. Being in the common room didn't feel that comforting she always felt and it was really worrying.

- Fel? -. Hermione said humbly, taking her hand and looking at her concerned.- You seem sick, what's wrong? -.

- I don't know -. Felicity responded, now anxiously moving her right leg.- I have a bad feeling but I certainly don't know why -.

- You're not the only one -. Ron said, sitting on the other couch and scratching his forearms.

- Me too, I hope Harry's alright -. Hermione added.- He said he wasn't scared because he was going with Dumbledore, but... what if something happens? -.

The three kept in silence for long and uneasy minutes, still concerned about their friend's escape with the Headmaster and what they would be doing at that exact moment.

- What do you think about Malfoy's constant disappearances from the map? -. Hermione asked.

- At this point, I don't know what to think -. Felicity responded, doubting her suppositions and Harry's.

- It's a bit suspicious, you know? -. Ron said.- But we certainly have no idea if he's definitely a death eater or if he had been going to the Room of Requirement to do who knows what or who knows what he's been doing lately -.

- It's all so doubtful and it creeps me out, sincerely -. Felicity said, also not knowing what was happening behind Malfoy's strange attitude.

- Yeah -. Ron said, again.

Hermione was unsteadily silent, seeming sunken in her mind. Felicity didn't know what else to say then, it was all uncomfortably worrying and she hadn't any other topic to speak about due to her necessity of discovering the reason for every restless situation present around them.

The haunting of the Horcrux, Malfoy's absence, the Half-Blood Prince uncertainty, and the bad feeling of something darker to come.

It was getting late outside and until then the three friends hadn't said anything else since the last word Ron said. Hermione was resting her head on Felicity's shoulder and she was caressing her hair kindly, trying to dissolve her restless thoughts and make her concentrate on her humble caress and relax her anxiety. which was almost impossible.