11. Umbridge's Office

Once inside the little pink and filled with cats portraits office, Harry quickly kneed in front of the fireplace and took flu powder to light the green fire. Once his head was over the fire, the rest of the group waited impatiently to know what and with who he was talking to. Hermione and Felicity were still holding hands since the chaos began, and knowing the situation, Hermione's hand was the only thing that could calm Felicity's nerves.

It felt like forever, but then the door got brutally opened and Umbridge and her Inquisitorial Squad were standing at the door. When Harry finally came out of the fire, Felicity, Hermione, Ron, and even Ginny, Luna, and Neville were grabbed by different members of the dumb protective squad.

- I discovered this one trying to help the Weasley girl -. Malfoy said, grabbing Neville and pointing him with his wand.

- Good -. Umbridge said, maliciously smiling and making Harry sit down in the desk's chair.- Now, you need to tell me with who exactly you were talking to -.

Harry didn't say anything, not even hesitate his words.

- You were talking with Dumbledore, weren't you? -. Umbridge asked, again, already losing her patience.

- I don't know what you're talking ab-

- LIAR! -. Umbridge shouted, slapping Harry's cheek.

Ron and Felicity tried to free themselves but it was useless. Hermione looked at Felicity and shook her head, it wasn't time for forcing or everything would turn out to be worse. She felt defeated like the night the DA was caught, and that made her have a stomachache due to the nerves she had and all the intrusive thoughts running around her head.

- You were looking for me, Headmaster? -. Severus Snape said, suddenly standing at the door.

- Yes -. Umbridge quickly straightened.- I need answers, did you bring the Veritaserum I asked for? -.

It was their end. Umbridge would know about Sirius and the Order. And everything they had done at Dumbledore's Army before it was dissolved.

- I'm sorry to inform you that I don't have stores since you used everything over students and the interrogation you made to them -. Snape neutrally said, looking at the scene but not changing his expression of anything.

Felicity was horrified, not at Snape's sincerity, but at how Umbridge liked to intrude in the whole school's secrets by putting truth serum on the little teacups without them knowing. She could see how the toad's expression quickly turned into disappointment.

When Snape turned around to leave, Harry finally talked.

- He's got Padfoot!! -. He said, in a desperate tone.- He's got Padfoot at the place where he's hidden -.

Felicity felt a wave of anxiety and looked straight to Hermione, she looked at her too with a worried stare. Felicity wished to stand next to her and take her hand just to feel her warm touch. But there was no chance to free herself.

- Padfoot? What is Padfoot? What does it mean he's hidden? What is he talking about Snape!? -. Umbridge quickly asked, sounding nervous and impatient.

Snape turned around again towards the office.

- No idea -. He responded, neutrally, and the next second he left the place.

Felicity felt desperate and betrayed, feeling how Snape ignored the wish of Harry to save his godfather. Her anxiety was consuming all of herself and her hands began to nervously move. Something needed to happen so she could run straight to the Ministry with Harry, even if it was a tramp, she needed to know if Sirius was alright or in grave danger.

Umbridge was fully irritated and Felicity saw how she was looking for another way to get her desire to discover their objective.

- As this is an issue of the Ministry's security, you leave me with no alternative -. Umbridge said, raising her wand at Harry.- The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue -.

Felicity big opened her eyes and the wave of desperation invaded all her thoughts. Harry was going to be tortured by the new headmaster, and everything was because she needed to know about Dumbledore's whereabouts. She was mad, desperate for her desire, and that took her to make Harry suffer for the truth.

- That's illegal, you can't do that -. Felicity spitted, in despair. Obviously, that was useless.

- The Minister won't know -. Umbridge said, like ignoring Felicity's beg and leaving face down the Minister's portrait.

She raised her wand again straight to Harry's chest and Felicity brutally moved to try to let her arms off from Goyle and defend Harry.

- Cru-

- NO!! -. Felicity loudly shouted. Umbridge turned towards her.- If you want answers, I got them. But you'll have to torture me then, besides I won't say anything -.

Everyone turned their heads at Felicity, and Hermione looked at her scared for her words and shook her head denying what she was thinking.

- Alright then, knowing that you're also a participant of this violent act. But I won't forgive any of you for this -. Umbridge said, raising her wand at her and opening her mouth to spell the unforgivable spell.

Felicity closed her eyes, being tortured was one of the last things she wanted to suffer for the right thing. But she also wasn't going to let one of her friends suffer for someone's pleasure. She tried to not get focused on what Umbridge was going to make her, but it was almost impossible to ignore the fact that she was going to feel like dying.

- TELL HER HARRY!! -. Hermione shouted, desperate, trying to stop Umbridge's actions. Felicity felt protected over her words and opened her eyes again, everyone now had eyes on Hermione.

- Tell me what? -. Umbridge asked, curiously but also irritated.

- If you won't tell her where it is, then I will -. Hermione said, trying to stay calm over the fact that almost a second ago Felicity was going to feel how her body was being electrified.

- Where is what? -. Umbridge asked again, anxiously to know the answer.

- Dumbledore's secret weapon -. Hermione said. 

Felicity knew that was just a distraction for them to escape and that gave her a little comfort.

*