times illusions

"You fucked him?" you looked up from your phone, staring at Pieck who was standing in front of your mirror hanging on the wall applying lipstick.

Your bed was in the middle of your room, Eren was playing video games at your desk against the wall on the computer. Piecks was directly in front of you across the room swiping on the lipstick to her peachy lips carefully.

"What?" You observed her reflection in the mirror and watched the muscles of her brows scrunch up in confusion, she removed the lipstick from her lips and turned her head to look at you.

"You fucked my boyfriend?" You asked again and lowered your phone next to you on the end of the bed.

"Wha...-"

You watched Eren slowly remove his earbuds and turn his head at the sound of your voice. She immediately started looking at Eren, he looked extremely lost but hesitant to ask what was going on.

Your boyfriend of two years, madly in love...at least you were. Eren, one of your somewhat closer friends but really he was just Armin's best friend and liked your computer so he came over occasionally to play games on it. Pieck on the other hand, she was your best friend. You spent all of your time together since elementary school yet the person you were looking at...it couldn't have been her.

Someone, that close to you, wouldn't do that to you right?

"Last night. After the round of darts, you told me you were going home, and conveniently...Armin did too," you stood up and Eren turned around fully in his chair, Pieck held the lipstick in her hands and watched you approach her.

Eren was in some duck pajama pants and a white tee, watching you both.

"What?! N-no...I just went home!"  She shook her head repeatedly and you could feel your face growing hot from a mix of anger and embarrassment.

"Y/n...?" Eren mumbled and watch you stop and stand in front of her.

"Home? You're a fucking liar." You shook your head and just forced and exhale in disbelief.

She just stood there, you grit your teeth together in complete and utter anger.

"He said that you two were having problems and-"

"And what...? And that gives you the right to sleep with each other?!" Your voice raised in loudness, and with that, the feeling to lash out at her only grew stronger with an added justification.

"I...I didn't-" she stuttered and started looking to the side; avoiding eye contact at all cost you could see her eyes watering with you in front of her.

"You didn't what?! Get out...get the fuck out now you narcissistic little bitch." You shouted loudly and kept yourself from crying out of frustration in front of her. You walked over to the door and pulled it open signaling for her to leave.

Betrayal.

Not just by one person, but by two. She stood there, she was too terrified to move but you waited anyway. She was crying silently, as if she had any position to be crying anyway.

"I didn't mean to hurt you...you're my best friend since we were four and I care about you," she wiped her cheeks and started walking toward the door you wanted her to exit out of.

"Get out." You swallowed to keep your composure and watched her leave, when you shut the door behind her all you wanted to do was cry.

Sob hysterically because you've just wasted two years of your life on someone who didn't give a fuck about you at all. You felt a hot tear roll down your cheek before you looked to the side and saw Eren standing there awkwardly, he had put a sweatshirt on and kept his hands inside the pocket of the hoodie while staring at you.