Neville

Harry wakes up, or at least he thinks he does. But at the same time he doesn't, he looks around the room, the blue room. He's still inside his dormitory yet everything is covered in a blue hue.

Then a popping sound. But no one is inside the room other than him and his still fast asleep dorm mates.

"Who is there? Who are you and what are you doing? Show yourself!"

A soft chuckle echoes across the air amplified by the sleep like room. A ghost of a touch graces his shoulders, leaving a lingering warmth in its wake. Harry shudders and looks around once more.

"Who I am is of no importance right now. I'm not truly here, just in spirit. My body has been shut away somewhere and my magic has found a way to detach my thoughts from my sleeping body. You can kind of say I have been forced into a sleep paralysis. I am aware of what's going on around me but I cannot interact with anything."

"Then why talk to me? Surely not because I'm the-boy-who-lived."

There is a short pause then an air of confusion, it seems as though feelings become tangible in this realm between the waking and the sleeping. "The boy who what?"

"I guess that answers my question, so why talk to me?"

"I followed the faint magical signature of my mate, it lead me to you. But you aren't him, yet somehow you are connected to him."

"It depends who you mean. I am connected to many people."

A soft touch to his scar is the answer he receives and he gasps before nodding. "I see. It's true I'm a Horcrux and as such have a connection to Voldemort."

There is a visible flinch and Harry draws back instantly, seems as though not only emotions are amplified but also pain and actions.

"I'd prefer Tom, if you don't mind. It took me about a year to restore him to somewhat of a semblance of who he used to be. So please do call him Tom, if you name him by name."

Harry inclines his head. "Why of course my apologies. In any case, do you need me to deliver him a message?"

There's a shake in the air. "Not yet, he isn't ready. He would come looking and I can't let that happen, at least not until I have located my body."

"You don't know where it is?"

"No I do not. I don't have much time before my mind shuts down again. So listen closely, I'm certain, knowing Tom, he asked you to look for our son. Yet your best bet is to look for our daughter."

"Daughter?!"

"Yes, astonishing, is it not? But here is the thing, from my last memories I know that she has been put in the same orphanage that Tom was living in during his childhood. Once you find her you can cast the familia hereditatem spell on her and you should be able to figure out the rest."

"But what's the name of the orphanage? How old is your daughter?"

A soft and tired sigh escapes the disembodied voice. "She should be eleven now. So only starting her first year. As for the orphanage, oh no... I don't have enough time.... Someone is-"

The connection cuts off completely and Harry is left confused.

He shoots up with sweat dripping down his neck and chest. He casts a quick Tempus and groans. He still has two hours left before he actually has to wake up and three hours until breakfast starts.

How is he supposed to figure out what orphanage Tom lived in?

"Where did you hear about that, brat?"