floo

The next day Harry finds himself sitting on his bed and looking down at the dirty sheets, he isn't sure if he should go ahead and contact Voldemort through their connection. On on part the dark wizard could track him down and kill him and on the other hand he could persuade the man to trust his motives. It's only a matter of how he handles the situation. All he knows is that he should contact Voldemort before the Quidditch world cup and the attack of the death eaters during the end. Also has to make sure that he doesn't lose his wand like last time.

With a final sigh he opens the mind link, thinking carefully of the next words he will say or should he say think?

"Can you hear me?" The question comes out tentatively, unsure and just out of character for Harry. There is a long pause before a hissy voice responds to his question.

"Who are you and how are speaking to me through your head?"

Harry sighs with small smirk. "I'm you accidental Horcrux that you wish to kill by the end of the year. You have Barty Crouch jr take Alastor Moody's place so that he can put my name into the goblet of fire. You need my blood to come back to power. Who am I?"

"I'm not interested in your games brat! Harry Potter I do not know how you know about the link but it won't change the fact that you will die at my hands."

Harry laughs into the mental link. "Not quite, not quite. I do have a proposition as I have no interest in defeating you or be defeated. You are not my enemy and as they say keep your friends close but your enemies closer. I'm after Dumbledore, I know the truth and I'm not about to be manipulated again."

There's a short pause as Voldemort contemplates the boy's words. Carefully waging out the consequences of this unity, if he agrees. The brat didn't say he would trust him and neither did he have any reason to.

"How come someone like you would distrust Dumbledore?"

"The same reason you distrust him. Just like me you are being used. The greater scheme of things incorporates us facing each other. I defeat you and be proclaimed the next dark lord, Dumbledore comes back from the dead and reveals the wizarding world to the mundane world. Which brings me to the conclusion that muggleborns should adapt to our principles and beliefs. We don't need their Holliday's either, seeing as the rituals to renew our magic are much more effective."

"This is something we agree on then. But this does not mean we are on the same side, brat! Why should I know that you aren't just using me to your advantage and go to the bumbling old fool?"

Harry stays silent, how can he prove himself without revealing too much? Perhaps if he shows his location? But then again he has no form of protection, seeing as the bloodwards won't work. Harry does not consider privet drive number four his home. He never did.

The worst that can happen is him dying wich might not be so bad in the long run, Dumbledore wouldn't have any leverage against him. And so Harry decides to show Voldemort where his whereabouts are.

"I'm living with my Muggle relatives at privet drive number four in little winging, Surrey. You may choose to trust me or not."

"Are you a complete fool now?! Why would you tell your enemy your whereabouts?"

Harry sighs. "Because the bloodwards that are supposed to protect me won't work, I don't consider this my home. And besides you made me a favour by killing off the Potters."

There's another silence following his statement. Harry contemplates wether or not to disturb the silence or to just wait for the dark lord to come up with an answer. The silence continues dragging on and Harry slowly starts getting impatient.