emotion

They stare into each other, Cedric walks over and towers over Harry, then he looks at his mate's small hands and takes a firm hold of them.

Harry stares up with a slightly shocked expression at the forwardness Cedric is showing.

"I want to say that what I said was wrong and incredibly stupid. I was just so caught up in the moment and I was honestly pissed that you were treating me like a helpless child. I've been spending my time coming into terms and working up the courage to talk to you again," his voice breaks as tears glisten in his grey eyes, they're filled with so much earnesty. "I can't live without you, Harry. I love you too much to lose you, but I want to be part of your plans, I want to be your equal. Not someone who will simply follow your lead, I have ideas of my own and I want to be my own person. And what I essentially want to say is that I'm sorry and that I've mess-"

Harry stands on his tiptoes and rams their lips together, silencing Cedric in the process as they desperately kiss in the middle of the entrance hall. Harry wraps his arms around the Hufflepuff's neck, meanwhile, Cedric snakes his arms around Harry's slim waist. Bodies fitting perfectly and lips moving together with such strong need and passion. Cedric feels himself going weak in the knees and takes the initiative to go further than normal, asserting his newly found confidence.

Harry gasps at the assertiveness and dominance Cedric is pushing onto him as the older teen bites gently on his lips asking for permission, hands roaming downward. He moans as he opens his mouth and allows his mate entrance. Their tounges fight for dominance as the heat rushes around them and reaches new heights. This feels amazing! Harry leans in even closer, losing himself to pure bliss. Falling in love with Cedric all over again.

They finally break apart, gasping and panting for air.

"We shoul...we should go down to the Quidditch field." Harry gets out with a blush.

Cedric laughs and ruffles his hair. "This is the first time I've seen you blush after a kiss. Did you miss me that much?"

Harry rolls his eyes and pushes Cedric away. "Shut up, you prat!"

They share a look before bursting out laughing and walking down the stairs together.

"I'm sorry too! You shouldn't apologize, you didn't do anything. It was my fault. I thought the best for everyone was if I kept to myself and protect you by keeping you ignorant, but that was wrong of me and I sincerely apologize. Also congrats on the notes, quite the troublemaker you are." Harry grins and Cedric opts to grin back, his eyes alight with awe.

"It was a fleeting thought, and the adoption thing won't work unless we can make Dumbledore sign... Also, how are you going to get Voldemort resurrected? I think you haven't quite explained that."

Harry shakes his head with a mysterious smile and puts a finger to his lips.

"I have an idea but you'll have to wait and see, also dad gave me a list of all first-years that come from orphanages, quite a few. If you like we can look through the list together."

They walk down the dark lawn to the Quidditch stadium, turn through a gap in the stands, and walk out onto the field. Cedric stops in his tracks and stares at the sight in front of him.

"What've they done to it?" Cedric says indignantly, with a scowl.

The Quidditch field is no longer smooth and flat. It looks as though somebody has been building long, low walls all over it that twist and crisscross in every direction.

"The maze for the third task, just wait for another month and you'll see. If you don't want Bagman to be suspicious we should let go of each other. As much as I don't want to..." Harry grumbles and Cedric giggles before taking the lead.