TWELVE |

TWELVE |

I shrieked, turning to face Erik as I scrambled to cover my body, "W-What are you doing here? Get out you pig!" 

He moved forward, a finger on his lips, "Quiet, or you'll attending will come running."

"Why do I care about that?" I snapped, "Be gone you vile pervert."

His eyes rolled, and he moved to lean over the tub. I let out a gasp of shock, my head leaning back. He grabbed one side then the other, his beautiful face only inches away from my own. My heart picked up and I wondered if I'd be having an attack. 

"The heir prince and the Lady Roisin?" he murmured, "Such gossip would ruin you more than it would ruin me. They would speak of all their wild fantasies, how I ravished you, or maybe they'd think you seduced me. For power, or perhaps a higher status. Be silent love, neither or us need that. Besides I have come with a purpose."

My lips grew dry, and I was quick to lick them, "W-W-What purpose?"

"It seems my mother has gotten wind of your existence," he whispered, his eyes flickering down to my lips, "Ah, maybe you are trying to seduce me."

I pushed him back, sitting up in the bath and covering my chest with one arm. My other hand was on his shoulder, holding him away from me with a firm grip, my eyes narrowed on him. He was an idiot. Maybe the heir prince by blood but a pig by nature! 

"I am doing no such thing," I snapped. 

His lips twitched into a smirk, "Putting your hands on a prince? I could punish you for such treason. Yes, I'd enjoy bending you over this tub soaking wet and skim my palm over your soft flesh." 

I squeaked, feeling a sudden heat drip down my body, "Y-Your mother..." 

His sudden hunger for me was gone, replaced with a coldness. He hummed, moving away from the tub and pulling a purple gem from his pocket. I watched as be spun it in a little tornado which hovered above his palm. 

"Apparently, she is very interested in the noblewoman who didn't recognize the queen in her own home," he grunted, his eyes sliding to me, "Why did you feel the need to be so bold in your ignorance? Are you trying to piss off the queen?" 

My eyes widened, so she had heard me. 

"I whispered that to Bram!" I cried, "We were across the room! I didn't mean to offend her, she was so beautiful and elegant, I was merely asking who the woman was."

He looked back to me, putting the gem away. 

"Did it not occur to you that the queen may be an air elemental like her children?" he sighed, "In any case, you need to do better at avoiding her."

"Why?" I demanded, "Am I here illegally?"

His eyes rolled, "Don't be silly. However, everyone is under the illusion that you are an earth elemental and your brother is a water elemental. Having different elementals in a family is unheard of. If she figures out you are not an elemental, she will have you killed."

Killed. 

"Why?" I cried, hot tears in my eyes, "Why lie then?"

His eyes fell over my body, watching as bubbles dripped off me, "Because if you'd come here as a non-elemental, you would have been killed by her anyways."

"I don't understand this," I whispered. 

He nodded, "But you shall. You will learn how to act and--" 

His eyes grew wide, his cheeks red. It took me a moment to realize the bubbles on my body had shifted and my arm had unconsciously lowered. My breasts were on full display to the heir prince. I inhaled, moving to cover up when he caught my arms, not allowing them to. 

"You're beautiful," he murmured. 

I held back a sudden moan. The heat from inside me only growing. My teeth dug into my bottom lip as I leaned towards him. He moved forward, his hands capturing the sides of the tub as he pressed his lips to mine. Now I could not stop the sudden moan, my body arching towards him. He tasted like honey. His tongue slipping gracefully into my mouth as he stole my first kiss.

"Erik," I whispered, forgetting customs. 

He groaned, suddenly moving into the tub. One of his knees pushing through the water and settling between my legs. I was all to aware of his clothed knee against my lady bits. His lips left mine but only to dance down my throat. He nipped and licked my soft flesh, like a starved dog and I liked it. My fingers moved to dig into his soft locks, urging him to continue. 

"Lady Roisin!" Loli's voice called through the door, making both Erik and I freeze, "Are you alright in there? Shall I bring in your next gown?" 

"N-No!" I cried, Erik nipping at my throat again evilly, "I'm ok. P-Please do not come in. Ah, m-maybe can you pick me a gown with more breast coverage?" 

Erik chuckled, "And neck coverage." 

My eyes widened as he pulled away, stepping out of the tub. Water dripped off of him and he clicked his fingers, a hot breeze dancing around him as it dried him instantly. My eyes rolled and I sank down into the tub, he was a show-off. 

"This cannot happen again," I whispered, "I don't want you."

His eyes widened, "Is that so?"

"Yes," I hissed, afraid of this hunger inside me, "I-If it happens again, I will tell my brother that you snuck into my bath and—"

"—And what?" he growled. 

I looked down, not knowing what to say. 

"Fine," he said, his face hard, "I understand perfectly."

The next time I looked up, he was gone, the door slamming as he went. I breathed out slowly, my hands holding my head. It was all so confusing. Why had the prince taken a notice to me and in such a way? I was a non-elemental peasant and he knew this. Hot tears filled my eyes, maybe he did see me as a whore. 

"Lady Roisin?" Loli called. 

I wiped my face, "I-I'm not feeling well. Can you please give Eliza my apology? I'll walk myself back to my room please. I wish to be alone."

There was a pause from Loli, "Yes of course. Should I fetch the healer?"

"No," I called, "No." 

"Alright," then there was silence, "Very well my lady. If you need me, please do not hesitate to call for me." 

Then I was left alone.