TEN

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Karma, Nagisa, and Kaede formed a group as they walked down paths full of stalls. One tent had a bronze robotic storyteller that interacted with its audience. Another stall showed children driving smaller forms of cars, the kids laughed as they played.

"Woah. Look at all this stuff." Nagisa says.

"I know. I'm not really a tech kind of guy but some of this stuff is cool." Karma agrees with Nagisa.

"Hey, careful!" Kaede calls out to a kid, who played with a toy airship, ran in front of her.

The trio continued to walk around until one stand, in particular, caught Kaede's eye.

She gasped as she ran over "Guys, come take a look at this!" the two boys follow her direction stopping when they reach Kaede.

The green-haired girl held out her figure as a metal butterfly landed on it. Moving her gaze to the man who was controlling them. He wore a blue and white suit with gold accents with a blue and gold top hat and gloves. He wore a monocle and had a white mustache.

The man danced with the butterflies as they flew around him.

"So cool!" she squealed as the butterflies flew away from her hand to join the rest.

"Yeah, they kinda are." Nagisa agreed with Kaede.

"I wonder if I could. . ." Karma trails off.

"Karma, no." Nagisa says sternly.

━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━

Jinx walked around the Progress Day convention looking for new gadgets she could use. She skipped along the path when something catches her eye. A man dancing around with butterflies. When she looked closer she finds that the butterflies were fake. They were made of metal and flew all around the man as if they were dancing with him.

A smile formed on the blue-haired girl's face as a glint appeared in her eyes.

━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━

"Our most famous protege, Jayce Talis." A woman says as she leads a group through a small museum along with Karma, Nagisa, and Kaede among the group of people.

"The visionary behind the energy technology that advanced air travel for longer periods of time at half the cost. A beacon of trade and prosperity four our great country of Japan."

"Excuse me." Jayce Talis says as he moves through the group to leave the museum "Sorry, sorry. Yeah. Excuse me."

"He's a very busy man." the guide woman tries to explain the man's sudden leaving.