FOURTEEN

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

After the failed assassination attempt the class met up at the patio of the hotel. The students were down in the dumps at their failure, some of them rested their heads on the tables they sat at. The two sharpshooters were especially depressed about their shot.

"I feel like I could sleep for a month." Maehara has sweat dripping down his forehead.

Mimura who sat across from Maehara was in the same exhausted condition "I vote we head back up to our rooms and crash. I'm too tired to do anything."

"You're just gonna call it a night? We did what we were supposed to, what else do they want?" Terasaka turns to the two "Granted the octopus is still kicking', but we're owed a primo vacation either way!"

Okajima messes with his eyes sweat pouring from his pores and a blush crept onto his cheeks "Truth man. I'm gonna spend all day tomorrow ogling gorgeous babes! Just give me a few hours in the sack, and ladies here  come!"

Maehara sighs "It's all I can do to keep my head up."

Nagisa laughs while Karma toys with a straw in his mouth. Half of the class sighs as their heads drop to the tables. Nagisa looks at them in worry and stands up bumping into Nakamura.

"Hey, do me a favor. Can I lean on you for a second? I feel kinda-" Nakamura falls to the floor before she can finish her sentence.

"Uh! Oh, no, Nakamura!" Nagisa rushes over to the blonde.

"Oh. Wow. Awkward. Sorry. I just wanted to go to the room. Looks like my body has other ideas, huh?"

Nagisa feels her forehead "You're burning up!"

"Thinkin' about all the hotties is making' my nose bleed. That's new." blood poured from Okajima's nose.

"Okajima! Uh!" Nagisa was cut off as others collapsed.

Karasuma runs to the patio where the students are finding half of the class sick.

"Uh! What's happening?"

He moves over to the waitress who was in shock "Call an ambulance, STAT! This is an emergency!"

"It'll take them a while to get here. The nearest ER is on the mainland."

Karasuma is pulled from the student's attention as his phone rings, when he pulls it out he gasps and answers.

"Hey, Teacher Man. I'd say your students are in a bad way right about now."

Karasuma's eyes widen "Uh. And who is this?"

"Take it easy, friend. There's no need for you to know who I am. Just know your squad of snot-nosed punks aren't the only ones tryin' to hit their mark."