TWENTY-THREE

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Nagisa and his dad were eating out at a Traditional Eco-Style Sushi-Go-Round.

"How's your mom? You two getting along okay?" Nagisa's dad asks.

Nagisa grabs a plate of sushi.

"You can't be having that much fun as strict as she is. Sorry, I'm not around much anymore. I wish I could be a better dad."

"Don't worry about it. She's not so bad if you don't tick her off."

"Is that right?"

"Y'know the other day, I-" Nagisa was about to bring up seeing Powder but stopped himself when he saw Koro-sensei behind his water holding up a sign about a summer festival.

Nagisa sweatdrops "Uh, thanks for the sushi."

"Whoa. You're already finished?"

"Sorry. I gotta get going." Nagisa gets up and heads to the door "See ya! Let's do this again sometime. Take care!"

"He's cheered up since last I saw him."

━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━

Kayano stood in the shower leaning against the shower wall. Blood mixed with water from the wound on her leg. She shut the water off as she finished cleaning her body. Using a towel to dry off her face as she walked in front of the fogged mirror. Kayano looked at the mirror in confusion seeing something drawn on the mirror using the fog. She takes a step back as the steam in the room clears revealing a monkey head drawn on the fogged mirror. Kayano gasps at the image her eyes widening.

Kayano's eyes narrow as she sees something behind her through the mirror. The steam clears more showing a girl with long braided blue hair and glowing pink eyes.

Jinx.

━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━

Silco sits at his desk finding a note on his desk. He flips it over finding the government's insignia stamp out it.

━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━

Silco walked along a bridge finding a man waiting for him watching the sunset. Tadaomi Karasuma. Silco walks up to Karasuma stopping a few feet in front of the government agent.

"Perfect place for an ambush." Silco comments.

Karasuma stays quiet watching the man closely as Silco sticks his hand into his jacket pocket and slowly pulls out a piece of paper. Silco places it against Karasuma's chest and lets the officer take it before stepping back.