SEVEN

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Okie-dokie, boys and girls. Time for homeroom. Everyone take your seats."

The students groan at the sight of a bloated Koro-sensei.

"Koro-sensei. Could you please explain why your head is suddenly 33% larger than before?" Ritsu asks.

"Ah. Well, you see, it soaks up moisture like a sponge."

"That's seriously kind of gross." Okajima says.

"Now, than. According to Mr. Karasuma, we have a new transfer student joining us."

"Great. Ten to one it's gonna be another assassin." Sugino comments.

"I made a bit more trouble for myself than I'd bargained for underestimating Ritsu. So rest assured, I won't be making the same mistake twice." Koro-sensei points to Ritsu.

"But I encourage all of you to see the new addition to our class as one more potential ally."

"Hey. Heard anything? I mean, since you're both new. Figured you transfers gotta stick together, right?" Hara questioned Ritsu.

"Actually, I do a little bit. The original plan was for he and I to start at the same time, but it didn't work out that way. I would handle long-range attacks, he would focus on close-range. Our combined efforts were to back Koro-sensei into a corner. Except, our masters recalled the order for, well, reasons."

"Yeah? And those were?" Hara asked.

"For one, my counterpart needed a few tweaks before being put into the field. Second, it deemed I lacked the capacity to support someone of his skill. Compared to what he's capable of, well. . . Let's just say that I don't quite measure up."

Koro-sensei silently whimpers.

The students gasp as the door to the classroom opens up showing a man dressed in all white head to toe.

"Okay. Somebody like to wear white." Meg stares at the mysterious man.

"He, uh, kinda tall for a kid." Okano whispers.

The man points then closes and opens a fist for the class to find a dove in the mans hand.

The man chuckles "Sorry, everyone. Didn't meant to startle you. I can see that you're confused. I'm not your new classmate, just his guardian. But let's not stand on ceremony. Call me Shiro, please."

"I don't know what's creepier, a guy in all white, or a guys in all white doing magic." Kaede says to Nagisa.

"That entrance even freaked out Koro-sen-" Nagisa looked over to his teacher finding him in liquid form in the ceiling corner of the room.