SIX

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Talk about an awesome field trip, huh?" Nagisa says to Sugino as they walk to school.

"Cheyeah, no kidding." Sugino says "Too bad we go back to normal today."

"You call this normal?"

"Yo! Wait up, guys!" Isogai shouts as he runs to join the two.

"-Hey." Sugino says.

"-Morning, Isogai. How's it going?" Nagisa greets.

"D'you get that email?" Isogai asks "The one Mr. Karasuma sent out to us last night?"

"Yep." Nagisa shortly answers.

"Something about a transfer student, right?" Sugino says as Isogai pulls out his phone.

  As Isogai looks at the email on his phone Sugino points out "Hmm. . . Seems kinda fishy to me. They're probably just trying out another assassin."

"Weird they got professional killers our age, don't you think?" Nagisa says.

"Maybe the teacher thing has gotten too obvious?" Isogai points out "We all saw how that cover worked out for Professor Bitch."

"Have you seen a pic?!"

"Dude, what are you?! A Ninja?" Sugino jumps as Okajima appears before them out of nowhere.

"Naturally I was curious, so I figure I'd hit Mr. Karasuma up for some photos, you know?" Okajima pulls out his phone to show his home screen "Ask and you shall receive!"

"Woah, it's a girl?!" Sugino questions.

Nagisa stated bluntly "And you've already made her your background."

"She's really cute." Isogai says.

"Not just cute! Adorable!" Okajima exclaims "Yaaah. . . This is the one I've been waiting for!"

"She doesn't look like an assassin." Isogai points out while Nagisa nodded his head in agreement.

Kataoka and Kurahashi walk by seeing as Okajima freaks out of the new girl. Kataoka scoffs while Kurahashi laughs at the scene both continuing to walk to class.

"Hey, take it down a notch people can see you." Sugino tries to calm Okjami down.

━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━

As the group of boys walks into class they find a large vertical black mechanism at the back of the classroom. The students in the class walk over to the strange object.

"The hell is this?" Sugino questions.

The students gasp as the screen sparks and a 2-D face of a girl with purple hair and red eyes appears on screen.