FIFTEEN

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The healthy students drove in three black cars to the bottom of a cliffside with a hotel on top. The students gasp as they stare at the height of the rock wall.

"I have successfully infiltrated their network. These are the proprietary architectural schematics of the premises, complete with guard post locations." Ritsu says on everyone's phones "The highest concentration of security staff is stationed in and around the main entrance, where it's functionally impossible to enter without passing by the front desk. However, there is an alternate point of entry along the building's side, just on top of this ledge. The terrain doesn't permit easy access, so security, while present, isn't as strong."

"You don't want the madman to have his way, do you?" Koro-sensei says "Courage, children! Ten of your classmates are ill. Two others have been left behind to care for them. That leaves you to operate on their behalf. Sneak in, surprise our mysterious adversary, and steal the antidote!"

Karasuma lifts Koro-sensei to his eye level "It's too dangerous. Whoever the hell this guy is, he's a pro. This scenario's been planned out to the last detail."

"Perhaps the wisest course of action would be simply hand me over, is that it? Unconditional surrender? The choice is yours."

"It's just. . . this is so hard." Fuwa states.

"I mean, look how high we'd have to climb!" Sugino adds.

Irina turns to Karasuma "Ten to one they'd plummet to their deaths before getting halfway up."

"It's not worth the risk." Karasuma looks down and closes his eyes "We play by the enemy's rules."

Karasuma looks to Nagisa and Kaede "Nagisa, Kayano. Be on your guard."

"C'mon. What're we scared of?" Isogai calls out as he begins to climb the rock wall "It's just a ledge. No big."

"I know, right? What have we been training for?" Okano follows him up.

Irina and Karasuma gasp while Koro-sensei laughs as they watch the students climb the cliff with ease.

"Oh, yeah. See? We can handle this! Now, whoever's waiting at the top may be a different story. So, hey, Mr. K? It'd be cool if you came with. We need a commander." Isogai calls out to his teacher.

"Help us make this bastard pay! Show him what it means to mess with E Class!" Terasaka yells out.

"Look at that. Clearly, these are no ordinary teenagers. You have a 15-member special forces unit at your beck and call." Koro-sensei says.

"But I only count fourteen." Irina counts the children.

"Probably because you didn't count me." Ritsu calls out from Nagisa's phone.