SIXTEEN

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

E-Class sneaks across a dark hallway with a large long window opening out to the ocean. They stop when they see a man with blonde hair and a knee-length green coat with a necklace of pearls.

"Um, okay. Why's that dude just standing out in the open?"

"Give me the heebie-jeebies."

"Yeah. I'm definitely picking up a kill-or-be-killed vibe. Well, to be honest, mostly kill."

Suddenly the man slams his fists into the glass window he was leaning on creating a large crack. The class yelps in shock.

"Boring. I can hear your footsteps, people. I wanted to kill someone interesting, not a bunch of amateurs. Ain't your squadron leader supposed to be some kinda special forces dick, or did he get bagged? Hun."

Karasuma grits his teeth at the pro-assassins words.

"Hun, tough break. Guess the gas got to him before I had the chance, hun. Smog live, or did they kill each other at the same time, like men? Hun, lemme see ya."

The students walk out and face the man.

"Dude. What's with all the stupid "huns"?" Karma asks the assassin.

The class looks at him in shock.

"Hun. It's how samurai talk. Read someplace they used to do it all the time to sound intimidating. I like the way it plays. Makes me feel badass."

Every student's sweatdropped at his reasoning.

"It's actually the first time I've tried it out, so no big. Hun, I might decide to drop it once I've killed you. No one else's heard me talk like this, so it'd e a clean slate."

Koro-sensei speaks up "You hands sir. Are those the only "tools of the trade" at your disposal?"

"Makes staying incognito easy as pie. Someone pats me down, I got nothin'. But I can still snap their neck. These babies know what's up. Hun, they do. Sometimes when the mood strikes me I can crush a skull."

"Funny thing 'bout been' this good. The better you get at sending' folks to the sweet hereafter, the more you crave sin' your gifts for something' beyond just plain killing. I mean, you still wanna kill, hun."

"You just wish someone'd give you a real challenge. That's what blows about this. I was hopin' for a worthy adversary. Instead, I get. . . you. You don't know what a pain it is to snuff out a whole group, hun." Grip pulled out a walkie-talkie "I'm callin' the boss to come clean this place up."

The students gasp as Karma picks up a plant and slams it against the walkie-talkie in Grip's hand and then the window. Creating another bigger crack in the window.