NINETEEN

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The whole of E-class stood on the beach as they waited for Koro-sensei to return to normal. The children were making simple conversation when an explosion caught their attention. Smoke bloomed from the small facility that the government built to try and kill Koro-sensei when he transformed back to normal.

Nagisa and the others gasped as a strong gust of wind appeared behind them. They turned to find their target standing there. Koro-sensei began to complain about not having enough time to complete all the summer fun activities that he wanted to do. 

E-class took the chance and fired upon their teacher while he messed around with summer equipment. The girls took off their gym uniforms revealing their bathing suits underneath and ran into the water splashing each other. Koro-sensei goes to join but freaks out when the water almost touches him, deciding to change his mind and not play with the girls.

Nagisa just watches the commotion. Koro-sensei stands next to him placing a tentacle on his head.

"You've done well, my boy."

Nagisa smiles and looks out to the sea watching the waves and sunrise.

━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━

Kayano and Nagisa walked together down throughout the resort they stopped at a large neon purple club sign. Opting to take a rest they sat underneath it in silence. Kayano leaned against one of the pillars holding up the tall sign. Feeling it move and a loud creaking noise behind her she quickly gets off and attempts to steady it so that it doesn't fall. She decided to sit next to Nagisa on the ground instead and was the first to break the silence.

"So your sister. . .? What was her name again?"

"Powder."

"That's uh. . . unique name."

"Yeah, but my mom liked it for some reason so she just went with it."

"What was she like? You sister I mean."

"She was amazing. She was always working on her gadgets and fixing machines that were broken. She'd find gunk metal and make turn them into something cool, even though they didn't always turn out how she wanted them to. She was quiet and a bit timid, but she would become outspoken with things she was really passionate about."

"She sounds nice."

"Oh and she was a great shot. There was this shooter game that she'd play with Mylo. . ." Nagisa trailed off remembering his dead friend.

"Um. . . Nagisa? Not to change the topic but, uh, when you and Takaoka were alone on the helipad, he brought up a name. Silco, was it?"

"Yeah Silco?"