SEVENTEEN

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Inside the theater, the kids hid behind the rows of chairs as Gastro walks onto the stage and faces the empty crowd. Gastro shoots a light above him to startle the children.

"FYI, this room is completely soundproof. You'll all be Swiss cheese long before anyone comes to the rescue." Gastro twirls his gun "Come on, we all know you ain't got the grapes for homicide. Surrender like good li'l boys and girls and we'll go see the Big Guy-"

Gastro was interrupted by a bullet flying past his head. Hayami swears as she missed the shot. Gastro pulls out a remote and presses a button that turns on the lights facing out towards the audience.

He tosses the remote aside "This is shaping up to be a job I can really sink my teeth into!"

Gastro laughs as the students cover their eyes from the stage lights.

"This is gonna be like a four-star-kill-n'-cook free for all!" Gastro fires a shot that nearly hitting Hayami in the head as she peeked out to see him.

Hayami hides after the bullet was fired.

'How'd he fire through such a small gap?' Hayami thought.

"I never forget an enemy's position once they've fired. Acquired that trick in the army. Think of it as battlefield synesthesia. I can echo-locate the source of hostile gunfire with pinpoint accuracy and check my own gun by taste." Gastro licks the barrel of his gun "Now, then. Heh. I know there's one more stolen firearm out there."

"Standby Hayami! Hold your position! Wise decision not to fire, Chiba. Well played. Our opponent doesn't have a lock on you yet. Hang tight and wait for my signal. I'll keep an eye on him and tell you when it's time to shoot." Koro-sensei says.

Gastro grunts "Where is that coming from?"

Gastro looks to the seats in front of him seeing The small ball holding Koro-sensei as the teacher chuckles at the assassin.

Gastro immediately starts firing at the teacher "Hey! You in the front row! Don't stare at me!"

Koro-sensei continues to laugh as the assassin reloads and fires again "A seasoned marksman versus adolescent assassins. Our modest advantage will, I think, be quite enough."

"Okay, Kimura! Run five seats to your left! Terasaka and Yoshida! Dash three seats to either side! You made a blind spot! Kayano, two rows forward into the gap! Go! Karma and Fuwa, move eight seats right! Isogai! Five seats left!"

'Tch. Idiot. He's shuffling them all up. Big mistake. Now I know their positions and their names. Verbatim memory, pal.'

"Alternate naming scheme: Student Twelve! Move right and continue prepping! Students four and five train your camera on the target from between the seats! Use Ritsu to keep Chiba apprised of his movements onstage! Ponytail shift position to front-left! Motorcycle Fan, you as well: two seats down! The student who checked out Takebayashi's favorite maid cafe only to discover he kinda liked it, discombobulate the target by kicking up a racket!"