31. Drunk Witch

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Weird, she always comes home by 8, where's she now?" I looked at the clock in worry.

I impatiently tapped my foot against the floor while biting on my nails. Unexpectedly, I heard someone groaning by the echoed noises from the hallway. Standing up, I opened the door only to see Yeonhee fumbling with her keys and turning the lock even though the door is open.

She was never this stupid, what happened to her?

Finally, she noticed me looking at her in confusion, "Oh hey JuancOck! Long time no see maTe!" She hit my shoulder and giggled.

"Um, we literally met each other in the morning and I thought that I was Jungkook?" My stomach went all tingling and warm at the mention of the morning.

"YoOu are Jungquack!" She patted my chest and pushed past me to enter the house.

"What happened to you?" I asked closing the door.

"Me?" She hiccuped, "What happened to meE?~"

"You're acting strange," I stated.

"I'm just thiRrSty young maaan!~" She hopped into the kitchen and took a really tall cup out of somewhere. She started to fill it up to the brim and tried to put it in the microwave but it was too tall for it to fit. So she dumped some water out of it because she thought that it would make it fit.

"J-Just drink the cold water," I said not knowing what else to say to her.

"Why cOld wAteRrr? I wanna drink cu-" She didn't get to finish her sentence because she fell flat on her face.

Ouch.

The glass was still intact but the water split all over the floor. She clumsily supported her weight on her hands but it kept slipping away, each time her forehead hitting the floor. Pretty sure that'll leave a bruise.

I helped her get up but her legs were slipping as well causing it to look as if she was on a treadmill.

"I gOt a booboo! Kiss my booboo!" She pouted and itched for me to kiss her 'booboo'.

To my relief, she got out of the repetitive cycle and stood firmly on the ground. Her arms clatched around mine and she looked like if I just threw her off the balcony, she would fall on the ground like a dummy or a lifeless doll.

That's a no-no. Don't want a murder on my record.

"Ya' know? Today my phoOone fell into a poOool full of urine 'nd the rainbow broccOlila screamed fried tuna 'nd a fish committed suicide." She kept mumbling when I made her sit on the chair.

"What's a broccolila?" I asked tilting my head.

"Ya' dunno broccolilaa!? You illiterate stinky sOck!" She scowled.

"Tell me the meaning then!" I questioned while taking her heels off.

"Well...broccolila is a femAle treE, speaking of whish pOetry is just Poe-a-tree!~"

"You could totally ace quizzes Noona." I sarcastically remarked.

"I knOw right!" She flipped her hair and began to walk towards her room. "Anywayyy, whAt time is it?~" She looked at the microwave completely ignoring the clock, 57 seconds were remaining.

"57!? Damn, that's lateee~!" And she shut the door behind her.

I wanted to shout where was I gonna sleep but then I realized that it was her room, to begin with. Oh.

"I CAN'T FIND NEMO! HELP ME!" I shook my head as I opened the door to see that she was wearing sweatpants on her head and a t-shirt on her waist.

Baby Or Daddy? (JJK) ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें