38. The Fox And The Rabbit

YEONHEE'S POV

Heat.

Fire.

And dark.

That's what I saw and felt. I don't know how I got this sudden surge of confidence from but it helped me get out of this sticky situation. I wasn't in control of my actions but my subconscious mind was handling it differently.

The whole vibe of the room screamed unholy, the deep red sheets, the half empty wine bottle, the darkness of sky outside as if they covered themselves from seeing something that shouldn't be seen.

Jungkook closed his eyes as I leaned in more towards his ear, the warmness instantly hitting me as I knelt. Both of our bodies were drenched in sweat, especially his. But that didn't stop the godly view in front of me.

A hot man draped in satin sheets, his black hair sticking to his forehead with cherry red lips. Shirtless yet manages to drive people crazy, playful yet conscious. An empty wine glass in his hand while his naked chest heaved up and down, the sweat droplets merrily gliding away. This is not a common night in Seoul.

Wait, I did it.

Nope.

Not happening.

Access denied.

I jumped off of him and dashed towards the door. One more minute beside him and I would literally lose myself. For now I've to focus on getting him to sleep and not...excite him further. He's not in his right mind and I can't let something dangerous happen tonight.

As I was about to twist open the door, a hand clamped over my hand and restricted me to do so. The figure hastily turned me around and pushed me to the wall, not that harshly but a little firmly.

Not that enough to break my bones. I love my shoulder blades, thank you very much.

"You're playing a dangerous game." He breathe right in front of my face, my fucking face! Even his breath stinks like alcohol, God knows how many bottles he chugged down.

Before I could even reply that it wasn't a 'dangerous game', he shut me off by placing his palm on my mouth.

"Shh." He slowly removed the hand from my lips and blew on it. I shuddered feeling the cold air smacking my neck, not paying attention at the peering curious gaze on me.

But I decided that this was enough. Enough for him controlling me, enough for me cutting a slack for him. Enough for him ordering me around just because he's drunk.

"Yah! Back off!" I yelled and he flinched visibly.

"W-What?"

"Who did you drink with?" I gritted my teeth as I grabbed his shoulders harshly.

"I'm not telling you that!" He spat.

I rolled my eyes, "Oh please, kindly frick off and tell me who did you drink with so I would reconsider my punishment for you." I sized him up but he was walking backwards.

If he had the audacity to get intimate, I too had the authority to command him. After all, he was still like a son to me.

"I'm not telling you that!" His knees hit the bed and he feel backwards, his head hitting the mattress. I leaned towards him, trapping him in my arms.

"Tell me or no banana milk for a whole week!" I hissed garnering his attention.

"Why is everyone threatening me for banana milk?! Y'all using that as a weakness, it isn't fair!" He whined squirming under me.