7. World War Infinity

"Goodness!"

We opened the door only to find Minho in middle of throwing a pillow at Jungkook who was still sucking his thumb as if he wasn't just getting yeeted out of the bed.

"Oh dear Minnie!" Jisoo ran towards him and stopped him from throwing the pillow. It wasn't going to do any damage but you know, precautions are the best.

Can't risk a head injury under my care.

"Why did you do this?" She whisper-yelled to Minho but he started crying loudly.

Doesn't matter, Jungkook is better.

Jisoo glanced at the clock and then back at me, "I think you should go, it's already late and I think Jin will be going home soon after."

I mumbled a small 'yes' and grabbed Jungkook and dashed out of door. I can't let Kook stay one more minute with that demon.

As I was downstairs, I saw a figure sitting on the sofa. I piqued to know who it was only to see a girl, not more than seven or eight years old, holding a backpack and patiently waiting for someone.

"I see you've met Chaeyoung." I flinched when Jisoo suddenly crept up behind me.

"Y-yeah."

"Mom who are they?" The little girl asked when I left my hiding spot and showed myself to her.

There wasn't the need to hide anyways.

"They're your uncle's friends." She answered sweetly.

I mumbled a small 'thank you' to Jisoo to which she smiled earnestly and came to the door to see me off with Minho in her arms and Chaeyoung hiding behind her legs. She was still standing until I crossed the driveway.

Now I was back outside.

The sky was still a vast shade of blue, a bit of orangish hue left near the far away buildings indicating that the sun was about to set.

I wrapped Jungkook in the pink blanket but that thing or bottle was still there underneath the white blanket. I didn't know what it was so I thought it was better to stay away from unknown things.

Just as I stepped on the pavement, a familiar car zoomed in front of me. The window rolled down and revealed a Jin in shades.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping."

✧:゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

"Do we really need this much stuff?"

"Yes."

"Jin I don't have much space in my cramped up apartment!"

"Yeah sure, get rid of the unnecessary things and you'll have room for five more babies." He deadpanned.

He knew I had a thing for collecting stuff. Like if the cookie box is finished, then I would keep the box. I don't even know why?! The hoarder in me just refused to part with the things I kept for years.

I grunted and helped him by taking one of the heavy bags but Jin refused to give me one and signalled me to just hold Jungkook. I shrugged and took out the keys of the apartment.

When we reached my room, I made sure not to make more noise or Taehyung would pop outta nowhere.

And I DO NOT want that.