55. The Fox, The Panther And The Tiger

"Sir, she is currently in the chamber with him." A man wearing a rabbit mask informed while checking through his tablet.

A snicker left his mouth as his lips curled up in amusement, "Let those lovebirds alone for a while. I always shipped them anyways."

"As you say, sir." The man left the room leaving him alone.

He waved him off and began admiring the fox mask that enclosed half of his features. The edges were sharp and each and every part fit his face perfectly. The tip of his nose had a black dot and a few freckles were thrown here and there. Saffron colour ran throughout the mask with strikes of white amongst it. The soft leathery material was sewn together with the most finest thread and the cuts for the eyes allowed him to see the outside but no one can see the inside.

His fingers brushed against the material of the mask as he sighed in mockery, "I have such a grand personality, too had I can't embrace it."

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍷------«•°*・゚: ✧

Jungkook gripped her nape and pulled her closer a if it was even possible. Yeonhee's hands were sprawled all over his chest as she tilted her head when Jungkook latched his fingers onto her jaw. Lips moulding against each other, she held a fist of his already tattered shirt.

The giddiness was now creeping onto her and she might have second thoughts about her repulsive act. But what's done is done and cannot be reversed back, we can only do little by regretting or savouring the moment.

And she chose the latter.

Jungkook suddenly groaned into their kiss of not being able to breathe. Goosebumps erupted on her skin and his warm fingers grazing over them weren't helping the situation either.

Yeonhee's arms tangled themselves behind his neck as her breasts touched his exposed skin. Jungkook grunted again as his hands traveled south and clasped her waist. Heat began to pool in her lower abdomen when he swept his tongue accross her lips.

He opened his eyes just for a moment just to witness her flushing crimson face and glossy lips attached to his with a string of saliva. Her chest heaved up and down in attempt to cover the loss of breathe she had just now.

It was a just a second until Jungkook claimed her lips once more and her eyes flew open when she felt a hard muscle on her lips begging for entrance. Slowly, she parted them and Jungkook attached his lips onto hers again. His fingers were exploring her torso as he grasped onto every little touch he could gain.

Her lips were effortlessly sweet. Like a fresh cotton candy or a pair of lips tainted by the sugary juice of fruits. He shamelessly savoured the taste of her lips and his fingers went on an expedition of her.

After a last peck, their lips detached from each other. Yeonhee placed her forehead into his and gazed deep into his eyes. Both of them were panting from the breathless moment a while ago and no one wanted to part soon.

Jungkook's knuckles brushed aginst her cheekbones ever so slightly that her eyes fluttered close at the sensation. Her grip on his other hand tightened as his thumb wiped the saliva off her swollen lips.

She couldn't believe it.

She just kissed him.

KISSED HIM?!

She flinched a little that took him by surprise. He unwillingly separated her fingers from her face and his hold loosened on her. Yeonhee's eyelids snapped open as she quickly took in the sight of his sullen state.