3. Dino Nuggets

"May you step on a wet spot after wearing a frest pair of socks."

"Why must you be this cruel?"

"You stole my sandwich!"

"But you first took a sip from my orange juice!"

"It was just a sip Tae! I didn't just gobble down your sandwich like you did to mine!"

"It was just a sandwich Jimin!"

"Well it wasn't just any sandwich! My mom made it for me!"

"There are tons of same sandwiches in the store- wait what's that noise?"

"What noise?" Jimin grumbled.

"It sounds like a baby crying."

"Did they had a mother in this apartment?"

"Dunno. But I'm sure there wasn't a baby on this floor at least." Taehyung tried to think.

"But you only have one neighbour living next to you..."

"Does that mean-" Taehyung's jaw dropped.

"SHE WAS PREGNANT!" Both of them screamed at the same time.

"But with who's child...?"

✧:゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

"Hush Kookie it's okay~" It was literally two in the morning and you know what am I doing instead of sleeping? Yeah, calming a tiny human.

Jin said that after eating and a warm bath, he'll be sleeping like dead BUT THAT BITCH LIED!

Now I'm here, suffering from a baby who just doesn't seem to stop crying. I didn't have enough sleep before also and now those few hours of peaceful sleep was snatched away from me. Oh my pathetic life, just how great it is to have a demon in form of an infant at your house when you don't know shit about parenting. Note the sarcasm.

Sometimes I just want to curse my emotions.

If I hadn't found the baby, then I wouldn't have had these extra problems in my already troublesome life. But I had to, I just had to. And I don't even know why did I do that? If someone were to analyse my life, I'm sure they would get admitted to a mental asylum by just seeing the wonderful decisions I take in life.

"Shush it's okay, I'm here now go back to sleep." I cradled him in my arms and also catching a few winks of rest.

Ding dong!

"Now who the fuc- duck is at the door!?" I groaned and placed the crying human back in his basket.

I opened the door with the most annoyed face ever only to be met by a grinning and a sheepish one.

"Hi!" He waved.

"Whaddya guys want?" I crossed my arms to shield them from the cold and stared at the man in front of me. I didn't wanted to come off as rude because that's practically the second time I ever saw them after I moved here but that couldn't be helped when you have a wailing baby in your arms.

"We heard uhh, a baby crying, so we decided to check what was going on. We've never heard of the noise in this floor so..."

"Oh sorry did I wake you guys up?" I immediately apologized knowing that Jungkook was quite loud.

"No no we were already up!" Jimin came in front of Taehyung and said.

"At this hour of the night?"