25. Angry Bunny

"Noona gimme money!"

"Nop-"

"Kook come here!" Jungkook hurried towards him and he was jumping from excitement like a puppy.

"The magic word?"

"Huh?"

"Pl-Plea-Pleas-Pleh-Ple...?"

"Please?" Jungkook squeaked.

"'There you go!" And Jin dropped a coin into Jungkook's hands who immediately dashed towards the machine whilst mumbling a 'Thanks' on the way.

"You're too stingy you know that right?"

"Atleast I can buy a cute teddy with the money he puts in that hellhole to get a knock-off of Pikachu." I spat.

"He'll feel accomplished and happy that way!" Jin tried to argue.

"Well, there are slim chances that he'll get the tiny fake-kachus and getting a big teddy legally is better than hoping on a old and rusty claw that scams people off their money." I crossed my arms and sat back in my chair.

He shook his head, "You tire me out."

"Get some sleep old man."

"I'm the same age as you! Just a few months older!" I could tell he was very offended by my retort because he was yelling and whining. Even Jungkook doesn't throw a tantrum like that.

"Gosh!"

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

Jungkook trotted towards the box and tried to figure out where he had to put the coin in. He never saw or even played with these types of things but he knew how they work. He saw that in Wreck-it-Ralph.

Basically, you had to slide a coin in a slot and the machine would lit up. Then you had to drive the claw and put it above the toy you want and press the button under 60 seconds. The claw would go down and pluck the toy you want, if luck is on your side then you would get it but if it isn't then you won't.

Now Jungkook simply had to find the slot where the coin was supposed to go.

Ah! There it is!

He dropped the coin in the slot and the machine lightened up with a weird music playing in the background. He swore these types of music were obnoxious but he needed to focus on which toy he wanted.

A certain tiny pink bunny caught his attention. It was a cameo pink bunny with one eyebrow bigger and slanted than the other. One of it's ears were folded in half with sunshine coloured inner ears and paws. Jungkook drove the claw on top of the toy and pressed the button.

He watched the claw go down with hopes on line and the claw picked the toy off. It was barely hanging of the thing and Jungkook prayed hard that it would go through the tunnel.

The claw came closer and closer to the little box in the corner and as it was about to drop it, the toy fell from the claw and Jungkook watched the toy as well as his hopes commit suicide with despair.

The machine shut down again and a gloomy Jungkook returned to the duo chatting on the table.

"What happened?" I had a smug look on my face. He looked at me with a pout and turned his face that way with his arms crossed. Someone is mad.

"Jin how 'bout we roam around a little here?" I suggested obviously ignoring the pissed bunny who had a black cloud over his head.

"Sounds good!" He agreed, "Hey Jungkook! We're going to see the fair so stay here alone if you want to, we're going to have a good time!" He teased.

Unwillingly, Jungkook tagged along with us. The fair was quite crowded but thanks to the grumpy bunny behind me, people were getting scared of him and made way for us.

A few hours later, Jungkook was still gritting his teeth clearly still not over the fact that he lost. I guess he doesn't like losing to someone else. After a few discussions, I thought it was the best to go back home. Jungkook looked pretty exhausted wandering around the big place and being in the angry mode was also draining him off his energy.

So we headed home.

"Kook, can you please drop the act and help me tidy the place a little bit?" I sighed seeing my living room as if it was hit by a full-blown tornado.

"No." He answered shortly.

"Kook..."

He mumbled something under his breath and shut the door of my room with a loud slam.

"That's still my room ya' know!" I shouted.

Something hitting the ground was all that I got in response. I scoffed before I started to pick up the scattered clothes and dumping them in the laundry but something got my eye. It was the baby bottle that I kicked yesterday.

Didn't think it would land perfectly in the basket.

I picked the bottle and saw that it had a little leak, I placed the clothes on the ground and picked up the cloth on which the droplets fell. The fabric was tattered and a few pieces crumbled under my touch.

What is this thing?

Curious, I left the bottle on the floor and came back with a plastic bottle. It looked like the cloth was old when the droplets touched the surface. Thank goodness it wasn't my favorite shirt or else I would've flipped.

I guess the liquid made things or people old?

Jungkook suddenly was a teenager, I still don't know how old is he but he's better not knowing it. The cloth became old. Plastic doesn't decompose so I think it'll be perfect for storing this mysterious liquid.

Now thinking about it, the baby bottle was also plastic that's why it stayed intact. I made a mental note to buy a seedling and test my theory tomorrow. If this liquid really made things old than it might make a little sapling into a tree.

I poured a little amount into the tiny plastic bottle and stored the baby bottle somewhere where people won't be able to find it. It's too dangerous if came in contact with human skin and if I want Jungkook from becoming a grandpa then I might have to think of a place where he wouldn't be able to find it.

For a short period of time, I hid it behind the washing machine. It fits the best for a temporary position until I find a more promising place.

As I placed the tiny plastic bottle in the highest cabinet, my phone tinged.

SpecTaecular:
Ik you have work tmrw
but can you come down for a sec?
I have sth to say to you

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

A/N: ik I said the chap will be crack but i recieved a review today saying that there are lil plotholes and many fillers

So it's time to stop playing around make things a little clear that many of you might be wondering about. Dw my humour will still be there!