14. Work Issues You Won't Understand

"What was that?"

"A warning."

"And I'm not stupid enough to understand that." He placed his palms on the either side of his waist.

"Why didn't you tell me that you had... you had crushes here?! I was almost getting ripped to shreds today you know? That Brittney or Bitterny I don't know what the fuck her name is, threatened me to aggressively poke me with a knife and has become my most sworn enemy just because I dropped off at work with you!"

"What even-"

"And not just that, everybody thinks that we h-have a thing going between us but lemme remind you that even if you're the last person on earth, I wouldn't technically survive but that doesn't matter now, I wouldn't date you!" I rapped out and took a moment to breathe.

"Why the question is about dating me-?"

"All this stress might turn my hair grey and I do not want that."

"Well, women can't help but get attracted to me anyways." He smirked.

"Bitc-"

"Did you see him?"

We heard some voices and I got into panic mode. If they see me and Jin together then it'll be the end of me. Even though I would've the job, coming here everyday would be a living hell.

"What do we do?" Jin whispered.

They were still quite a feet away from us and if we don't think of anything right now, we might get into big trouble.

It might seem like a teeny tiny problem but work relationships are the most important. Who knows who might've sabotaged your hardwork and you're probably getting fired.

"Uh I don't know!"

Under different circumstances, I would've listed thousands of ideas but whenever I'm in a panic state, my head stops working and nothing makes sense.

"Yeah, he was just near his office." The voices were getting closer and closer and the trepidation levels were rising. It was alarming about how close they were and we still couldn't think of anything.

"I have an idea that will very likely save you but perhaps, you won't like it." He suggested.

"Do whatever you can! They're getting closer!" I gave him the green light and he nodded.

"I wonder if he has ever dated yet?"

"I would like to be that lucky girl!" She chuckles.

Jin pushed me to the wall and enclosed me in his cage, he was too close...too close for my liking. His hands were on either side of my head and from outside, it would seem like there was some intimate stuff going on here but there was nothing sort of that in my perspective.

Those gossip girls just crossed us and didn't even take a hint that it was Jin right there.

When they fully left the hallway, I shoved Jin off me and release the breathe that I didn't even realise I was holding. Gulping, I looked at my watch.

"The break will be over in a few minutes, see ya later." I told him and left the scene while avoiding his eyes. I don't have much strength of facing him after that.

I guess we'll be awkward around each other for the rest of the day.

"Why are you so red?"

My new friend aka my colleague asked me when I returned to my desk.

"Nothing, I have acrophobia and I accidentally opened a window at the top floor."

He nodded his head and adjusted his glasses. "Understandable."

I smiled and opened my laptop again to distract me from the incident from before.

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

"Bathe Kook...Hell nah I ain't doin' it!"

Jungkook's mouth was covered in baby food and not just his mouth but his clothes and his bib too. He was staring at Jimin who was in utter despair.

"I don't get paid enough for this." Jimin threw the long list in the living room and took Jungkook to the bathroom.

"Chimin!" Jungkook exclaimed when Jimin placed him on the bathroom sink and switched on the water in the bathtub.

"I guess that should cover the expenses."

Checking if the water was lukewarm, Jimin stripped him and tried to dip him in the water but Jungkook spread his legs out wide before his butt could touch the it.

"Someone doesn't like water." Jimin was smirking and Jungkook wasn't liking that.

Jimin lowered Jungkook and he was trying his best to keep up the split. He was looking like a pro yoga master except that he was doing it in air and other people do it on their mat.

Deciding it was enough, Jungkook gradually rested his legs and Jimin finally plopped him in the water. He crossed his arms and a pout still remained on his lips.

Taking a bit of shampoo, Jimin scrubbed it on his head. The smooth lather and the ticklish feeling of Jimin's fingers made Jungkook calm and he let go of his stiff position soon but regained it when Jimin poured cold water on the top of his head.

"Don't wanna let you sleep while bathing." He snickered.

Jimin then threw a yellow duck in the bathtub and Jungkook watched in fascination. The duck was floating in the water, upside down, and creating ripples which was Jungkook more than happy to catch.

"Stop splashing jeez!" Jimin cowered when Jungkook started to beat the hell out of the water.

"Look what you did." He showed his wet T-shirt to Jungkook and he was pleased with what he has done.

"Enough bathing, now is dressup time~" Jimin pulled him out of the bathtub but not before Jungkook whining and flailing his limbs around like a brat.

While Jimin was drying him up, he kept the towel to the side and then back at where Jungkook was standing but he wasn't there.

"Now where did he go?"

He trotted out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook's naked butt along with himself running around the whole house.

"I don't have much energy please!" Jimin begged for him to stop but Jungkook wasn't taking anything. He just giggled and disappeared into Yeonhee's room.

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

-A/N : So our science teacher was saving that chapter for the end of the semester which is January and guess what?

-
A/N : So our science teacher was saving that chapter for the end of the semester which is January and guess what?

We're only one chapter away from that one.

And schools are closing down, great ;-;

I WANNA GO TO SCHOOL BUT I DON'T WANNA SEEM LIKE I JUST CAME TO SCHOOL FOR THAT CHAPTER.