37. Horny Bunny

Warning: Sensual content ahead (According to me)
Suggestion: Play 'House of Cards' Piano Version after the flashback part. (Artist - Piano Tribute Players)

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍷------«•°*・゚: ✧

A FEW HOURS PRIOR

"Hyung? What are those?"

Taehyung stopped in the doorway, "What do you mean?"

"I meant, what are those bottles for?" Jungkook pointed towards the two green bottles in Taehyung's hands and one black bottle under his arm.

"Oh these?" He snickered looking at those, "These are, drinks." He clicked his tongue at the end to give his words a special effect.

Jungkook watched as his Hyung scrambled to the living room and dumped the bottles there. He saw a white bottle in another Taehyung's another arm before he placed it down.

"What is that?" He gestured towards the white bottle.

"This is my dear, is a hair dye." Taehyung shook his shoulders but the younger was still confused.

"Why...a hair dye?"

"You ask too many questions!" So Taehyung dragged, literally dragged Jungkook to the bathroom. He made him bend his neck over to the sink and smirked at his reflection in the mirror.

"Hyung, what is written over there?" Jungkook asked with his gaze fixed on the label of the bottle.

"You dunno how to read?"

"Eh?"

"Gosh, seems like you need a teacher. I know a guy who can teach you and has a lot of patience, unlike me, so he'll help you read later. Now let's just focus on dying your hair first!" Getting excited, he poured water over the younger's head and applied the liquid on his hair.

"But I thought you wanted my hair purple?" Jungkook quirked an eyebrow.

"Well, purple makes a man...less masculine and I thought your original hair colour was better, now here we are." He answered scrubbing the roots of his hair with the shampoo.

"I like the purple and wanted it to last a little longer! And isn't it bad for my scalp? And what about the money you spent on it?" He whined making the elder chuckle.

"Jeez, you are annoying. And it's money lad, it comes and goes. Might as well as spend all of it I have because hell doesn't let money come in there." He chuckled at the last part but somehow it didn't reach his eyes.

"As you say." He huffed out, reluctantly obeying for his hair to be dyed black. Taehyung deliberately put some foam in his eyes causing Jungkook to groan in irritation.

"Hyung~"

"Oopsie!"

-

Jungkook was dying off his hair with a towel when they both entered the living room. It was around noon and both of their stomachs rumbled.

"What are those dinosaur noises? Didn't you eat breakfast?" He asked sitting down on the chair.

"Nah, was too tired to do so."

"Well, do wanna read basic alphabets?" Taehyung suggested popping open a bottle of Soju.

"Sure...?" He answered but it sounded more like a question.

"Then bring a pen and a paper." He commanded pouring the glasses with the liquid.

Nodding, Jungkook dashed into Yeonhee's room and picked out a piece of paper and a pen before barreling back to Taehyung who was already taking a sip from his glass.