2. Cutest Paradox

"Now what on earth am I going to do now." I placed my arms on my waist and pondered over the situation I'm in now.

There's a freaking baby inside my house and I don't know what I should do. My stupid emotions took over me and now I'm handling a little creature. What a great way to start the weekend. Note the sarcasm.

I have zero clues about how to take care of a baby and it's looking like it's about to cry any second and I'm NOT ready for it. Well not mentally.

I don't even know what it's gender is, like do I have look at it's err, thing?

Plus I have no idea on what to feed it. All the babies I know eat my brain and energy so...

And to top it off, I have nothing in my fridge, except some food that needs to be cooked and my lazy ass on a Friday night would never.

I made a mental note in my head to buy groceries the next morning cause' I've to take care of an extra mini human being.

Under these circumstances, only one person could help.

"Jin!"

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

"Please tell me that it's not what I think it is."

"It's exactly what it is." I confirmed meekly.

"Oh gosh!" He groaned on the other side of the phone and I bit my lip nervously.

"It's okay don't panic. I'm coming!" I somehow felt his facepalm through the phone and I sheepishly giggled.

"I knew I could count on you!"

"Anyway, is it a boy or a girl because I need to bring some clothes over. My sister left some of my niece and nephew's clothes while she was here."

"For that, you need to see this for yourself-"

"You're such a coward!"

✧:゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

After Seokjin entered my apartment (reluctantly), he glared at me for doing such a reckless thing but I just bashfully smiled in response.

"You'll treat me to lunch tomorrow or I'll," He slid his thumb over his neck with a distasteful scowl on his face.

I raised my hands up in defense and nodded my head. I'll have to get on his good side to have him help me more.

Let's all agree, I'm not good at this parenting stuff. If I had a child of my own then I'm pretty sure the first word it'll utter would be, "Fuck."

I need to tone my swearing down or I'll be as good as dead in front of Jin.

The man tiredly walked towards the baby in the basket and put down the bag of necessities. The baby was staring at Jin with big eyes and a pout. A string of saliva connecting his little thumb to his mouth. And then it started clapping and making undetectable-by-a-grown-human sounds.