29. Unknown Feeling

"Hi there."

"You d-didn't scream?" Jungkook asked, his eyes almost popping out of it's sockets.

"Nope, why should I?" Yoongi asked raising his eyebrows.

"People usually shout and yell after seeing me. It's weird that you didn't." Jungkook mind drifted back to Yeonhee screaming her lungs out and Jimin giving him death threats

"It takes up my energy." Yoongi showed him a tight-lipped smile.

Just then, Jimin's phone tinged.

Yewhee:
Bring him now!
Coast is clear

Jimean:
Aye aye cap
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeonhee looked at the emote Jimin sent and she didn't understand why that was necessary. What was the need to send a lenny face? She didn't get it.

"Who is that Min?" Yoongi asked, his eyes taking a peek at the phone.

"Yeonhee said that she found the key! We'll get going now!" Jimin dragged Jungkook and Yoongi through the door and stood in front of their apartment.

"That wasn't even necessary, I had the duplicates." Yoongi jingled the keys in front of his eyes but the door opened suddenly.

"YOU'RE SEAING AWAY YOONGI!" I screamed at his face and I only got a disgusted expression in return. Fuck you Jin for suggesting me that joke, wait, it isn't even a joke it's an embarrassment.

"My eardrums exploded thanks to you." He muttered nonchalantly before entering the apartment where he was greeted with a bear hug from Taehyung.

"I'll miss you." Taehyung mumbled while picking up Yoongi as if he was a baby and swinging him around till the man-baby beat the shit out of Taehyung to put him down.

"I'll...miss you guys too." Yoongi groaned when Jimin attacked him with a hug and almost squishing his internal organs into a pulp.

"Group hug weirdos!" Taehyung announced and even Jungkook jumped on the stranger that he just met. Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook circled Yoongi while I was stuck in the outermost petal.

I stiffly placed my arms around Taehyung and Jungkook. Honestly, I didn't know Yoongi that much because we barely met and that too when we bumped into each other in the hallway. But I guess he'd make a good neighbour. I relaxed when I felt familiar hand snuggle up behind me and rested on Jimin's back.

I turned around and found Taehyung gently smiling at me, I returned the gesture but that dropped when I felt another arm around my torso. I turned the other way and found Jungkook expressionlessly looking at me with his lips parted a little. He seemed like he was glaring at someone behind my back and I pivoted my head to look at Taehyung with a harderned expression.

A brick fell upon the sky and on my head when the weight of the situation came over me. This was supposed to be a cute and friendly scene not a angsty one. Both Jungkook and Taehyung were shooting daggers at each other and I was sitting in between.

What have I gotten myself into?

"Alright! Let's cut the cake!" Jimin shouted saving the day, technically night but whatever.

"You know that I don't have a sweet tooth!" Yoongi stomped his feet childishly but trudged to the table nonetheless.

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧