𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛

Camille, Ethan, and Benny all walked into the halls of Whitechapel High. Ethan told them the news about his punishment from the other night before, hoping they wouldn't embarrass him.

"A babysitter? For you? Classic!" Benny said, almost yelling at how funny it was.

"That is honestly the funniest thing I've heard all year!" Camille told Ethan, high fiving Benny. "A high schooler with a babysitter."

"Would you both shut up?" Ethan asked, whisper-yelling. "And it's not for me, it's for jane." He continued. "This kind of info can totally ruin a guy's rep."

"You mean the whole thing with the water fountain last year didn't already ruin that?" Camille asked.

"All I know is her name is Erica and she goes to this school. Now I just need to convince my parents to cancel it." Ethan said, ignoring the girl's comment.

"Well on the bright side, one of these primo High school babes could totally be at your house tonight." Benny said.

"Yeah, I mean think about it. You have to figure out who it is before you try convincing your parents to cancel." Camille said. "Might be your only shot of getting a girl."

"Hey, hot stuff." Benny and Camille said to a girl passing them.

"Do you really think you could beat me at getting a girl?" Camille asked Benny. Ethan sighed in annoyance at their usual competition.

"Uh, yeah, I do." Benny argued.

"Okay, guys." Ethan said, annoyed at the two. Camille and Benny stopped arguing, but kept glaring at each other. The trio turned to see Principal Hicks putting the new 'missing kids' flyers on the wall.

"Principal Hicks, let me give you a hand." A guy said as he walked up to him and took his coffee so he could put the poster up.

"Why, thank you, Jesse." Principal Hicks said, giving his coffee to Jesse.

"Anything for our fearless leader." Jesse replied. "Do you mind?" He added before taking a drink of his coffee.

"That's so gross." Cammile muttered as she watched what was happening in front of her. "Probably got kicked out of Starbucks cause he scared the customers."

"Imagine all of the mustache hairs that Hicks managed to get in there." Benny muttered back.

"Oh, that's so gross." Camille repeated, shuddering in disgust.

"Ah, French roast." Jesse said.

"French roast." Hicks repeated.

"Good choice." Jesse added.

"Good choice..." Hicks repeated again.

As Jesse started walking away, he turned, saw Camille, Benny and Ethan. He smirked and gave the girl a wink and walked down the hall. "No way Edward Cullen just winked at me."

"The drama kids always making a scene." Hicks chuckled, noticing how the three were watching the entire time. They all nodded in return and walked away.

"The drama kids here are so weird." Camille commented. When she turned towards Benny she saw the mad look on his face. "What's got you so moody?"

"What? Oh- nothing." Benny replied. Ethan smirked at the boy and Benny glared at him in return.

"Okay?" Camille said, giving the boy a weird look. She rolled her eyes, turning around and walking done the hallway with the boys following behind her.

~*~

Camille, Benny, and Ethan all walked into the cafeteria line, waiting to get their trays.