Chapter 47: Arguments and Hatred.

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

A sigh left the guy's mouth as several servants were helping him get ready for the celebration. They came from the Royal Palace to help him as their duty.

While he was distressed, his father was filled with joy. The types of equipment the servants were styling him with were amusing to his father.

"You are done, young master." The servants spoke in unison as their work was done. Dismissing them with a small smile, his eyes finally laid at his father.

"You look so handsome my son!" He gushed over his son, Taehyung may not acquire his father's face but their personality matched well.

Both are extremely mischievous and secret about what they are going to do.

"I know." He rolled his eyes secretly. Don't mistake him as a bad person, but he hates his father.

"I am so happy, I chose and raised you, all my hardships are done now." Mr. Kim Yu-min or better known as Taehyung's father wasn't his real one.

Yu-min is someone who was kicked out of the community of Shirans for ganging up against Won-suk's daughter Nancy and creating a fake rumor about her.

He was wrong and in the end was abolished from the community for almost ruining the poor child's life.

He was an amateur future teller and lacked a lot of practice which led to him telling people wrong assumptions about their future.

A lot of people brought out his wrong future-telling after Nancy's case was executed which made it confirm he was often incorrect.

However, living alone in the forest gave him various opportunities to look into other people's training and learn a lot of techniques.

Having his wife die from the disease at a reasonable age, he was sure he didn't have any other soulmate or a child.

His own child refused to be with him because it could hurt her reputation. No one knew who his first child was.

Some rumors say his daughter died because of the same disease as her mother while others believe she never existed.

But they were only rumors, Yu-min knew his daughter and often went to meet her but was kicked out like a unwanted guest since she was afraid of getting linked to a liar like him.

It pained him. He raised his daughter with so much love and yet, she only cares about money and her reputation. She followed the path of greed he leads on.

Yet, the fatherly love never left his heart. He loves his daughter more than anyone in this world, even himself.

He regretted being so greedy but never tried to change himself after all, power is all that matters and besides he was given a second chance of becoming a father.