Chapter 34: Hidden talents no one knows.

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

"But father-" The guy wanted to ask but before he could say anything, his father stopped him.

"No, I don't care about it anymore. You should be focusing on your training, not on that cursed girl." The younger hung his head low.

All his father cares about is probably just the throne, he wonders if he even means something to him or not.

"Father, she is my soulmate!" Taehyung spoke, a little anger lingering in his voice. He was short-tempered himself.

"So what? She is cursed anyway. It would be a matter of time I report it to Miss Hong Ji and she is dead just like that.

I am letting her live for your sake, be grateful for that! You have your other soulmate anyway, so what's the problem?"

Taehyung had his tears on the verge of falling but he can't cry, not in front of this man. He was cruel.

"But I don't know who my other soulmate is." He asked, "how am I supposed to love someone when I don't who is she?"

The older rubbed his temple, he can't believe all his son cares about is love and not the massive throne of Sapphire.

After he trained him from scratch to become the most powerful man on Sapphire, this is what he cares for.

"That's why I am asking you to train! Once you win the battle and became the King, your Queen will be your other soulmate!"

He explained it all. Taehyung couldn't believe he has two soulmates and one he didn't know who was.

It was not rare to have two soulmates, it's like remarriage. If your partner dies earlier than their life span then you know God has another soulmate for you.

"But since Jennie is the cursed one, doesn't she have higher chances of winning?" He asks with hope in his voice.

He loves her, dearly. From all his heart. Maybe it was love at first sight but through time, spending time with her made him fall harder than ever.

"Like she will." The older scoffed and left stumbling, his hand holding onto the support of his crutches.

Jennie slowly stops, her body depleted from all the training she did. She let her anger take over again.

Knowing Lisa left the castle and wouldn't be visiting them till the grand battle made both her and Jisoo mad as hell.