Chapter 50: Disasters that are impossible to stop.

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

The lady's breath huffs as she makes her way through the crowd. She tries her best to get onto the stage and finally succeeds.

"Stop this! Right now!" She screams on top of her lungs, the crowd suddenly dies out. Everyone's eyes were on the beauty.

The Host, Lee Hong Ji comes towards the girl significantly angry about how dare she interrupt the Royal ceremony.

"What's the problem, young lady?" She asks, eyeing the girl from up to down. Jisoo had a horrified face as if she needed help.

"You need to come with me right now! There is something very wrong going on." She begs them with her eyes, she knew it would be bad luck if they leave the ceremony before it even ends.

But they need to come with her, she needs them to stop the disaster that is coming. "You know we can't. We need to wait till the last ritual ends." Hong Ji explained to her.

As much she wants to know what has made this young lady this terrified, she can't leave this ceremony.

"No, they are not even the real rulers! They are fake!" Jisoo stated, her eyes pricing through the two fake Yuri and Jiwoon who are acting like they are real.

"Young lady! Stop spouting nonsense, there would be consequences of your words if you don't stop." The priest jumps in. Threatening her.

"I am not spouting nonsense. I am speaking the truth, that's why you need to come with me." She pleads to them, it would be too late if she waits until the ceremony is over.

Lisa, who was sitting beside the stage was utterly embarrassed. As much she wants to go and help her friend, she has no power to leave.

She was sitting in between Joy and Tzuyu. They were her friends but the situation is too complicated for them to step in.

She wonders if they are actually part of the elite group anymore. Everything seems to be going down for her friends and it saddens her.

"What is this behavior? This lady is being utterly disrespectful to us and you are not even arresting her? Is that where our morals have gone to?" The King spoke, referring to the guards.

"Jisoo unnie!" Rosé calls out to the older, telling her to stop before things get out of hand. However, Jisoo is as stubborn as ever.

"I can prove to you that they are not the real rulers." She confidently spoke, her whole life would be on line if this turned out to be a lie but she knows that they are faking it.