Chapter 13: A prefect intention

×🥀×

×🥀×

Jennie's Pov

I was reading a book about the weather of Sapphire when I felt something move at the corner of my eyes. I immediately looked that way.

To my relief there was nothing. I got back to reading when a knock was heard on my window. I stood up and went towards it, opening the glass window.

I didn't saw anyone, furrowing my eyebrows I was going to close the window back when I heard a 'meow' sound. I looked down and it was a cat?

I quickly went inside to get a candle to look at the cat more vividly. Bending to its level, it was a tiger cub! Wait will it hurt me? I was going to back up when it started to snuggle into me.

"Aww" I gushed nonstop at the tiger cub, it was too cute to hurt me. I should be conscious I know but I wouldn't mind getting bitten by such a cute animal.

I picked it up and hugged it. Wait it is a male tiger? I just shrugged it off because cuteness isn't about gender. "You are so cute!!" I awed at him.

"What are you doing here little cub?" I asked it as if he will reply to me. I looked at his eyes, it was just.. how could I describe it? They were just too attractive.

His paw made a contact with my face, caressing it. A light that could blind you was sparked around him. A sudden weight came on me, crushing my body.

"Ahh," I screamed a little.

"Shit." That voice, his voice. I opened my eyes and to my dismay it was him, cheekily smiling at me. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" A louder scream left my mouth.

Author's Pov

Jisoo and Jin, along with Jungkook came running towards the brunette's room. Opening the door in a rush, they found Taehyung still on top of Jennie.

"Hawwww" Jungkook spoke, a hand on his mouth. Jimin and Rosé also came running behind finding the two in the same position. Jimin smugly smiled at his best friend.

"Woah Tae, isn't it too early to just do it with her?" Jin glared at his friend and this snapped back Jennie from her staring contest with the guy. She pushed him aggressively.

"What the actual hell!?" Jennie shouted at the boy who was standing there, trying to look as innocent as possible.

"What were you doing here Taehyung? Especially this late!" Jin spoke.

Jisoo as the oldest went to calm down her best friend who was fuming in anger, she can throw hands with the guy right now.

"Yoongi Hyung kicked us out-" Taehyung started to explain but Jin cut him off,

"I know that. What were you doing in a girl's room?" The younger just embarrassedly looked down at his Hyung question.

It was too straightforward.