Chapter 17: Disappointment

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

"Wow, Jisoo that was great!" Namjoon complimented the beauty as she was finally able to control the growth of a tree.

"Thank you." She replied. They all were training together near the house. Seol who was looking at them clapped.

"That was great, Jisoo-ssi." Ju Seol was also a panther but because she isn't interested in any high position, she won't participate in Dargoslash.

"Thank you." To be honest, Jisoo never felt great with Seol but due to respect she never pointed it out.

The girl wasn't a bad person, it was just, Seol was better. A lot better than Jisoo.

She couldn't ignore the fact that last year, Seol was Jin's crush. Maybe not anymore but who wouldn't like her? She was almost perfect.

"Oh yeah Jin, I want to talk to you." Jisoo's breath hitches, a sudden fear crawling into her heart.

Jihyo assuring smile made her stop or else she would've followed both of them.

"It's gonna be okay," Jihyo spoke as she hands a glass of water to the sighing girl. She knew what was going on in her mind.

"Don't jump to conclusions, it was last year, I am pretty sure Jin doesn't like Seol anymore." Jisoo couldn't help but sigh more.

"Fine." It was a lie. She wasn't okay at all. Call her an overthinker but to protect your feelings to get crushed, jumping to conclusions can be better.

Her heart crumbles as she looks at Jin and Seol coming back, laughing, too immersed in their talk that Jin goes past Jisoo without a glance.

Jisoo holds back her tears and sighs. Leaving into her room for personal space.

"Jin, are you sure about this?" Seol once again questions the guy, he nodded confidently about his decision.

"I really want to be a part of Catelords. It has always been my dream and to achieve that, I need your help." Seol nodded.

"But I can only try, Yea Ji-ssi barely let me come inside her house, it's hard to trick her to tell me about Anthony chamber."

Jin happily nods, he holds the beauty's hands in delight and smiles, saying continuous chains of thank you.

But what they couldn't see was the girl's teary eyes, looking at them, heartbroken.