Chapter 43: Resolving rescues.

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

The guilt keeps getting bigger and bigger. "They must've misunderstood." She kept repeating those words, trying to convince herself, that she was in the right here.

It has been hours since she was locked up here. What exactly are they going to do. Kill her? Probably.

What scared her more was, the battle of the throne is going to start. She heard the muffled announcement made by the host.

She was supposed the fight there. What about her future? Her family? Her unsettling love for Taehyung? Will she ever be able to meet them again?

The dried-up tears and muddy hands, her dirty dress, and messy hair. She was a slum herself.

"Guys, please help me." She mumbled in despair, wanting her friends to come and rescue her from this hell.

"Has anyone seen Jennie?" Taehyung asks, unable to find the girl. The last fight, the most important one is going to start and yet she is not here.

"My son! Are you ready for the fight?" His father's voice made him look at the old man coming his way, with a smile on his face.

"Father, Jennie is still not here." His father bites his inner cheek in sudden frustration. He can't believe his son is thinking about that witch right now.

"It's not your concern. Just focus on your fight, not on that witch." The old man spoke, trying to stop his son from looking around.

"What is wrong with you father? The fight has started and she is still not here, her future would be in danger if she doesn't participate! And besides, she is my soulmate so she must participate and win to become my queen!" Taehyung explained.

"She will come or something, it's your turn now. The Queen fight is later anyway." He spoke, Taehyung is stubborn himself so it's better if he just agrees with him, for now.

"Kim Taehyung is against Park Neil." The game goes this way, first, the four will fight into two groups and then the winner from each fight will go against each other.

Park Neil and Han Jisung were going against, Kim Taehyung and Prince Kwon Chanyeol.

It was a matter of time, the two most powerful guys bet the others. Park Neil was a tough competition but not for Taehyung.

The same goes for Chanyeol and Jisung. However, both the losing guys were appointed as the Five Slayers Masters in the Castle.