Chapter 28: Broken friendships.

×🥀×

×🥀×

"Hi! My name is Lisa. Welcome to our group!" The other seems to ease a bit at the cheerful voice of the young Lisa.

"I am Rosé, nice to meet you too." The blue-headed beauty introduced herself, her voice almost like an angel from heaven.

They both talked, becoming friends instantly. Their older looks at them, smiling warmly, happy that Rosé become comfortable.
__

"Lalisaaa!" The younger knew she got caught, she immediately stood up from her bed and hid under the mattress.

It surely wasn't a good idea to eat her food, that was almost a sin in this house, especially without her permission.

Her older friend brags in her room, fuming in anger. She looks around and knew exactly where she was hiding.

Pulling up the mattress, there she was, curled up like a roll. She awkwardly smiled knowing well, she is dead.

"Sorry! Unnie stop─" Jisoo decided to ignore everything and sip her tea as nothing happened. Their fights were common now.

And she knew they would make up too easily.
__

"It's okay, Lisa." The younger was left in agony, Jungkook found yet another crush, and the worst thing was, she was the first person he told.

Becoming best friends with the guy who has no idea of your romantic feelings wasn't the best and Lisa could assure that.

"But why unnie? Why not me? Am I not good enough for him?" She weeps hard but Rosé was there, to hold her as a best friend would.

"It will be okay, do you want me to go and poison his food?" Lisa laughed, finally. She hugged her older and shook her head.

At that time she was assured, if anything would ever happen, her friends, her Rosé will always be with her.

"Well, it is the reason why Jungkook doesn't like you!" Rosé pulled out the last string, the string she promised she never would.

She didn't mean it but now it was too late. Lisa looked at her shocked, her eyes filled with tears but this time, she didn't want to appear weak.

Not because of a boy.

"Like well, seriously you are the most selfish person I have ever met, Rosé." It wasn't her, it wasn't the true Lisa who said this.