Chapter 38: Crumbling hearts.

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

Today is the grand battle's trial. The main ground of West Word was especially full today.

It has been months since students met each other, everyone has been so busy developing their powers for the grand battle.

It was time to show its worth.

"Hoseok!" The tall guy calls out his friend as they both reach out for their assigned room door.

"Namjoon! How are the brothers? Is everything alright with them?" The shorter guy asked, worried about his family.

After all the commotion between the Royal army, everything has been spread out by some castle gossipers to the students in general.

While everybody is busy making rumors about the Royal armies and elite groups, the hell they were going through was still unnoticed.

People love to gossip about the things they personally don't know about.

"Nothing has been going good, Hyung. Jin has been acting weird lately, Jimin is distanced from us and is training nonstop.

You know how bad Taehyung's relationship is with his father and the overall prophecy about his soulmate." With a sigh, he continued.

"Yoongi came to know about his soulmate and is not even telling us who is she and he is always in a bad mood.

The only one normal is probably Jungkook but he is not even paying attention to the problems and is busying planning out his confession to Hana."

Namjoon spoke in frustration, he was done with everyone at this point. They are not cooperating and he hates seeing them in distress.

They are not reaching out to each other either even Jimin and Taehyung who always share their problems were so tangled in their own they didn't reach out to each other.

"I am sorry that you have to go through all of this alone. I don't know what was gotten into the boys. I hope they are gonna be fine after the battle."

Hoseok was feeling beyond guilty for leaving his brothers and didn't reach out to them when they were at their lowest.

"Don't worry Hyung, it's not your fault. Anyway, how's your special training going?" The lad asks, trying to convert the topic.

"Well, it's going great. And I have learned everything that I possibly could to develop my powers, and not to flex but my skills have gone way better than you all."