Chapter 10: Being Devoted or Different?

×🥀×

×🥀×

Jennie's Pov

I sighed as I fixed my bow tie. I was wearing the red-colored uniform since I am in Phoenix Flames. To be honest, I am really happy to be part of a different group.

A fire element? I am super excited to try my powers, to know how to handle them. I haven't seen my powers till yet.

Jisoo unnie said that once we do some kind of ritual, then only we can see our powers. And that ritual can only be done by a Shiran? I am not quite sure if they are called that.

"Jendukie! Come fast!" I heard our mom aka Jisoo unnie shout. I smiled as I put down my hair brush and went outside. Everyone was already set on the table.

The unusual food name that I can't pronounce was served in front of me. It tasted like pasta but a little spicy than usual, but the taste was balanced with the sweet fruit that was mixed with it.

"The breakfast is just what we need now." Rosé spoke, munching on her food as it was the best thing in the world.

"You love everything," Lisa said, rolling her eyes. I and Jisoo laughed at their usual fighting behavior.

They both are like siblings, would give each other kidney but won't let the other borrow their dress. It was wholesome.

I never had siblings so I don't know how does this feels but after being with them for over a week, they have made me feel loved like their family member.

"Let's go guys." Jisoo unnie spoke. We don't carry bags since everything happens magically. And we are going to learn magic not freaking maths or science.

Everything feels like a new beginning. A new aspect of life, accepting my new lifestyle, my destiny.

I am ready for this.

We four entered the school, to be honest, all the eyes were on us. My anxiety hitting me again but as I heard from my friends, being Phoenix Flame is all about being confident.

I was trying my best to be confident and to be truthful, my friends helped me a lot. Lisa helped me to be cool, Rosé taught me to be carefree and Jisoo unnie helped me to care for myself.

She would be praising herself more than anyone else. Always calling herself ‘Miss Sapphire’ which I think is quite accurate. But then again, everyone is beautiful here.

"Listen Jendukie, our classes won't be together so you need to control everything on your own. However, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung would be there so you won't be alone." Jisoo said to me.