Vol. 1: Chapter 7.1 - Swimming Class

"Good morning, Yamauchi!" Ike greeted enthusiastically.

"Good morning, Ike!" Yamauchi responds with the same amount of energy.

While these two always arrive on time, it was definitely strange for them to arrive this early. With huge grins on their faces, Ike and Yamauchi called out to each other as soon as both of them got to the classroom.

"Whew, man! I was looking forward to today so much that I barely slept last night!" said Ike.

"This school is just the best, isn't it?! Well, the class points and the S-System aside, isn't it awesome that we get to have swimming classes with girls?!"

They were right. Even for the standards of a regular high school, this event was rare. Horikita, Kushida, and every other girl in our class will be showing off a lot of skin. It only makes sense that the boys were excited.

Well, Ike and Yamauchi were probably too excited. The girls slowly backed away from them as if trying to not catch a transmissible disease.

"Professor, will the plan be in motion?" Ike asked Sotomura, who was initially fiddling with his laptop.

"Professor", huh? Considering his expertise in things like technology, I guess it was an appropriate nickname. With his chubby build, he'll probably look like a young professor if he wore a coat.

"Why, of course, Ike-dono. I believe everything will go smoothly. We'll get our hands on those records," answered Sotomura.

"Perfect! Oh man, I can't wait!" Yamauchi celebrated.

"Hey, what did you guys mean by record?" I asked softly while approaching them.

"Huh, Ayanokouji? Hmm? Why should we tell you? You might just snitch on us." Ike asked with the expression of a veteran skeptic.

"Yeah! You're close with girls, right?" Yamauchi added.

"Do I look like someone who's close to girls? Those were all because of Kushida and Hirata's social powers. I wouldn't hold a candle to you guys if it's with talking to people-- let alone girls..." I replied.

Ike scooted over and scanned me with his eyes.

"Well, that might indeed be true. You seem like the type of person who'll stay quiet in a social gathering," mused Ike.

I probably will.

"Now, now. It wouldn't hurt to add the class's genius into our plan, right? I believe that with Ayanokouji-dono's intellect, he might even find improvements to our plan!" Sotomura excitedly cut in.

"What are you guys planning anyway?" I asked.

"Professor will pretend to be sick. That way, he can observe the girls' boobs from the side and record their sizes." Yamauchi whispered with a ragged voice.

"He might even get pictures if we're lucky," Ike added, with a creepy grin on his face.

"Alright, count me out. I don't wanna be hated by my peers just yet," I replied, putting my arms up in the air.

"C'mon, dude! This might be your only chance to get some juicy information on the girls!" Yamauchi implored.

It seems like Hondou, Miyamoto, Makida and some other guys are also in on it, albeit not as involved as these two.

"While I won't join you guys on this noble quest, it's not like I'll get in the way. Just be careful about being accused of sexual harassment," I said. "Especially you two, Ike and Yamauchi. You guys are already branded as perverts by the girls, you know?"