26.

So our vacation was over the top special. Roman surprised with me with a proposal and a party all in one day and it happened to be on the holiday that lets off fireworks. It was magical and wonderful all at the same time. Everyone left after the party though and then the real party began. Roman and I left our mark on almost every single part of the vacation rental and I was definitely pleased with it.

But now we were back to our regular schedules and I was excited to be back. I mean, now Roman and I were gonna be working very closely with each other. For a while I was gonna be his valet, kind of. I would see some action of my own, from what my parents told me, but for the most part I would be accompanying Roman. Which was fine. Everybody needs time off from ring action anyway and as long as I wasn't having to leave and be home, I was fine with just about anything they wanted me to do.

I stood in the changing room smoothing out the outfit I'd picked for tonight. It was way different from my original attire. But I wasn't going out there in just regular clothes. No. I decided to step out of my comfort zone and try something new. So tonight I opted for a black body suit that had a deep v-neck with a corset lacing, fishnet leggings underneath the suit and black knee length high heel boots. For the first time, I didn't want to stop looking in the mirror. The way the suit hugged my body and showed off my curves, the way my butt had a bit of cleavage itself too. I was in love with this look. But I couldn't just stand there and admire myself all night. I had things to do.

I let out a breath and then walked out of the changing room to stuff my street clothes back in my bag. "Damn." I heard Roman say from behind me which caused me to smirk. I was hoping I'd get that reaction out of him.

I turned around and looked at him. "Hot, right?" I asked him. He nodded and I chuckled. "I just wanted to do something different. Get out of my comfort zone a little bit. It's not too much is it?"

"No. I don't think so." he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I think it's just enough to keep me distracted."

"Roman." I smacked him lightly on the chest.

"I'm kidding." he said. "I think it looks good. You're showing a different side of yourself. Hannah Helmsley is known as a badass and if you ask me, it's good to bring back a little sexy now and then." I smiled a little. "And this outfit definitely fits the category."

"You're a nut job." I said as I pulled away from him. "I gotta head down to hair and makeup." I pressed my lips to his once and then walked out of the locker room. I headed towards hair and makeup but I wasn't alone for long. Nikki and Brie soon joined my sides and linked their arms with mine.

"We gotta see the ring." Nikki said.

"You guys just saw it at the party." I told her.

"Yeah but I need my fix because chances are I won't ever be getting one." she replied.

"Who's fault is that?" Brie asked. Okay. Well, that wasn't needed. But whatever. I wasn't about to get into that.

I lifted my left hand and showed them the ring sitting nicely on my finger. I loved looking at it myself. Every time I even glanced at it, it didn't feel real that I could be engaged to the most perfect man in the world. But I was. It wasn't a dream. It wasn't something I kept wishing for. It was my reality. I was, in fact, engaged to the most perfect man ever. And I would show that off every single day.

"It's so beautiful." Nikki said. "You are so lucky to be getting married. I wish I could."

"Well maybe you should tell John that." Brie said. Nikki scoffed and then walked away leaving me with Brie. "I don't feel bad for her. She knew what she was getting into and she should be smart to get out too."