3.

They say time heals all wounds. They also say that if your significant other wrongs you then they weren't really worth your time anyway. It's the first one that I have trouble with. Especially because I just couldn't stop feeling my heart break. I wanted to be over this already. I wanted to forget about Randy. I wanted to forget what he did to ruin what we had. I wanted to be my own person again. Not somebody who was crippled by the pain of losing the person I loved.

Last night I had a bit of enjoyment when my dad Pedigreed Randy in the middle of the ring for inadvertently hitting my mom. Honestly, I knew it wasn't his fault but it made me feel a little better knowing that he got his at the hands of my dad. But that was last night. Now I was just back to square one. I woke up only to remember that Randy and I were finished and that resulted in tears. Again. I was so over crying. I was over this pain. Time heals all wounds. Give me a break. This whole thing was ridiculous. I was in love with Randy but he wasn't my entire world. So why the hell was I crying so much?

I got out of bed and decided to take a shower before heading out. I had plans to hang out with John today to keep my mind distracted. It had been a while since I actually had a chance to hang out with John one on one if you don't count the morning I spent in his room. But that wasn't really hanging out. That was more of me hiding out in his room.

As soon as I was done with my shower, I hopped out and got dressed. I'd chosen high waisted shorts with tear patterns all over, a grey t-shirt and my black and white converse. I left my hair down by wavy and then I applied some makeup. It felt good to get ready like this again. For the last week I hadn't been wearing makeup except for at work because I knew I was just going to cry it all off. Today, I was hoping, would be different.

I finished up the details of my makeup and then walked out of the bathroom before grabbing my key card and my phone and heading out. I was supposed to meet John in the lobby so I walked to the elevator and pushed the button as I stood there waiting for it to come to my floor. "Is this spot taken?" I looked over to see Roman Reigns standing next to me with a smile on his face.

I smiled a little. "No." I said.

"You look nice." he said. "You got a date?"

I chuckled. "I'm meeting John in the lobby. We're hanging out today." I told him.

"You and John Cena?" he asked with a bit of a smirk.

"Not like that." I said. "John's my best friend. He has been since I first came to the business." I looked at him. "There's nothing romantic between me and him."

"Nice to know." he said.

"Why's that?" I asked with my arms crossed over my chest and little smile.

He shrugged. "No reason." he said. The elevator doors opened and I stepped inside before I pushed the button for the lobby and stood in one of the corners as I always did but Roman didn't get on.

"Aren't you coming in?" I asked him.

"No. I didn't actually need the elevator." he said with a smile.

The elevator doors closed and I stood there smiling. Roman was definitely flirting with me now. There was no denying that. Even though I didn't really know how I felt about that at this point, it was nice. It made me feel special. I sighed as I stared at the numbers over the doors. It was on two right now. Then it turned to one pretty quickly which was my stop. I walked into the lobby and found John sitting on one of the chairs in the middle of the room scrolling through his phone. I smiled and then walked over to stand next to him. "Well you look like you're in need of some company." I said catching his attention.

He looked up at me and chuckled as he put his phone away. "Took you long enough." he said. "You ready to get out of here?"

"Yeah." I said. "What's the first stop?"