20.

Roman and I pulled up to a huge house in Hawaii. It was like a mansion. Bigger than my house, that's for sure. I was so excited to be on this vacation. Just leaving the arena last night and getting on the plane was like a breath of fresh air. Pulling up to this house was like heaven. I didn't know what I was more excited for, though, honestly. Getting away from everything or having uninterrupted time alone with Roman. Both were gonna be amazing but it was hard to decide which was better.

We climbed out of the car and grabbed our bags before Roman put his arm around me. "Welcome to our vacation home for the next few days." he said.

"It's beautiful." I said. I slid my arm around his waist and smile at him. "Thanks for bringing me here."

"Anything for my girl." he said. "Come on." We walked up to the house and then Roman pulled out a key before unlocking the door. We stepped inside and I was in awe. This place was absolutely beautiful. It was so open and bright. The kitchen, the dining area and the living room all seemed to blend together which was gorgeous. There was a pool out back with a huge patio set up with a table, a grill, chairs, everything. "So, what do you wanna do?" Roman asked as he set his bag down and took mine from me to set beside his.

I looked at him and smiled as I stepped closer to him. I pressed my chest against him and gripped onto his shirt. "I can think of one thing." I said. Of course I wanted him. Nothing was gonna get in the way of that. Besides, it was the best way to start off this vacation.

He smiled and pressed his lips to mine as his hands slid down my arms. Our lips moved in sync and there was something different about this. It wasn't fast or even remotely fast. This was slow. Passionate. Romantic. It definitely had the butterflies whirling around in my stomach. Roman lifted me up bridal style and I broke the kiss as I squealed. Of course, Roman needed to see where he was going so we couldn't resume yet. And just when I thought Roman was going to carry me to a bedroom, he didn't. Instead, he set me down on the table. Hoooo! This man was wanting to get it on right here. He smiled at me again before pressing his lips back to mine. He laid me back on the table and then hovered over me without breaking the kiss. This was amazing. It was literally the best way to start this vacation off.

********

I finished changing into my bikini and then looked in the mirror. My hair was up. My bikini was on. My black flip flops were on. I was ready to lay out by the pool. I turned around and grabbed my sunglasses off the bed before sliding them on top of my head as Roman emerged from the bathroom in his swim trunks and no shirt. His hair was let down and boy was he so damn hot. I looked him up and down as I bit my lip. "See something you like?" he asked.

"I see everything I like." I said. He chuckled. I walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I love you. I don't know what I did to deserve you but I am sure glad that we're here because you make everything better."

"I love you too." he said before pressing his lips to mine once. "Come on." he said. "That food out there isn't gonna grill itself."

I smiled and then we walked out of the bedroom, before I grabbed our beers while Roman grabbed the tray of food. We walked out to the patio and I put Roman's beer on the table next to the grill before I walked over to one of the lawn chairs and sat down. I pulled my sunglasses down over my eyes before taking a drink of my beer and setting it down. I looked over at Roman who was firing up the grill and putting the food on it. I smiled to myself. "Do you think this what married life is like?" I asked him. I had no idea where that question came from. It just kind of slipped out.

"I don't know." he said. "Maybe for normal people. But with our schedules, I doubt it."

"Would you ever leave our business to live this kind of life?" I asked him. I had no idea where these questions were coming from but now I was intrigued.