1.

7:45 pm.
Design Department
Vantae fashion house, main branch
Seoul

"Ah crap." Jennie slammed her head down on the desk, as she glanced at the three files still left to be reviewed next to her.

Looking at the watch she sighed further as it read 7:45, meaning it was already dangerously late outside.

Jennie had just been employed a month ago, as she moved from another branch to the team leader position for the clothing line design department, a packed house as ideas were ruthlessly drawn on paper, buzzing as people went around the room.

The new position meant a lot to her, and until now she hadn't come to the main branch, as she had only been transferred to Seoul from the New Zealand branch recently.

Being the head of the clothing design department meant piles of work, as she constantly reviewed, corrected, discarded and authorised certain designs made by the designers in the company, along with a few of her own.

Of course the final word went to the CEO of the company, and as she had only arrived the same day, she hadn't had time to inquire.

All she knew was that he was a young man, going by the name of V throughout the place.

No age, didn't bother the time to look him up, so had no idea of his looks or stature.

Jennie ran a hand through her hair, taming the messy locks as she unbelievably sat alone in the office room.

Sighing, she picked her pencil up once again, adding a few corrections here and there, crossing off a few designs from the files, reviewing which season each item would debut under.

All in all, it was a lot of work.

However, she kept up with it, as her main goal was to acquire the artistic director position that would open up soon, and already knowing that most of the other major dept team leaders weren't interested was an added bonus.

Although Jennie knew that she was almost done with her files, she was also aware of the unread emails that had been stacked whilst she was busy with her one month moving and transitioning leave.

So she begrudgingly put her pencil down, fixed her glasses and heels as she walked to the elevator, thankful that the electricity was still operating somehow.

As far as she was aware, there were no other employees in the building currently, and so she just shook the feeling off and fixed her sleeves, aware of the fact that her blazer was ditched back at her office.

Currently wearing high heels and matching trousers with the blazer, she also bore a formal dress shirt, the front two buttons always left open.

A ding sounded as she checked the Rolex on her wrist, a gift she had given herself when she could afford it for her own hard work.

Walking into the elevator, she had almost not noticed the presence beside her, although it felt almost impossible to do so.

Hitting the floor she wanted to go to, she looked up again, seeing the man in the reflection of the door as she widened her eyes and turned around, offering a polite bow and greeting, as she couldn't afford to be on bad terms with another employee on her first day physically.

But the minute her eyes landed on his face, she felt as if her breath almost left her, as his attractiveness had struck her hard.

Jennie paused, her eyes awkwardly staring right at him, as she couldn't believe what was in front of her.

She couldn't help but think it was almost impossible for a man that attractive to be working at a mere office.

But again, this was Vantae.

A premium luxury fashion house.

This man in front of her, almost perfectly mirrored the brand.

And it was a sight for sore eyes.