Chapter 21 : Daydream.

Waking up next to Bellamy Blake was by far the strangest experience I have ever lived. A bit like a strange daydream.

Partially because I forgot I was even with him, and partially because I was half naked and so was he.

I woke up before him, and after a good ten minutes blushing, I quietly got up and slowly started to put my clothes back on. I got as far as my t-shirt before I heard the sheets rustle.

"Up so early?"

Have you ever woken up next to a guy you like, and then heard his morning voice and liked him even more? Cause I just did.

"It's late Bell. The whole camp's awake." I said softly, turning around with a small smile on my face.

"Doesn't mean we have to be." He replied, running a hand through his already messy hair.

"I thought you were supposed to be running this place?" I asked, raising an eyebrow mockingly.

I was honestly trying not to squeal or let my face turn tomato red because that would have been even more disastrous. I couldn't quite believe what last night had led to, that really wasn't supposed to happen. Although in fairness, it did make me forget about the horrors from the day before.

"I can run it from in here." He said smirking, he stood up and I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that some time last night he had pulled his boxers back on.

"That's adorable, but I'm sure you can do it without me."

"Are you embarrassed?" He said, his eyebrows furrowed together as he looked me over, stepping closer to me.

I looked at him confused, "embarrassed?"

"To be seen with me." His voice lowered, and by now he was standing right in front of me, his dark eyes staring into mine.

"Bullshit Blake. I just..." I trailed off, I didn't even know what I was doing.

He raised his eyebrows expectantly.

"I just need to get out of this stupid tent and get some air, see Jasper, Carter or someone." I finished, moving away from Bellamy and pulling on my jeans.

Unfortunately, my foot got epically caught in a hole at the knee and I went tumbling to the ground cursing.

When I looked up at Bellamy, his face had lit up and he was doubled over laughing. "Oh gee, real funny asshole." I muttered, pulling myself up off the floor with a groan once I realised that the hole in my jeans had expanded to the size of a fucking door.

"Yeah it was actually, are you okay?" Bellamy asked, getting over his spontaneous fit of laughter. It was actually kinda adorable.

"I'm fine." I snapped, glaring at him and successfully pulling my jeans on.

"If you say so." He gave me a small smile and pulled his shirt on over his head, leaving me longing to get another glimpse at his toned chest.

Stupid Bellamy making me want him.

I quickly shook any unwanted thoughts out of my head and bent down to pull on my boots. They were old and scuffed but comfy as hell.

"Now, I better go and stuff." I said before walking out of my tent, trying to keep what was left of my pride intact.

The second the cool outside air hit my face, I realized that I had just walked out of my own tent. What the fuck was I doing? Was I that distracted? Shouldn't it be Bellamy taking the walk of shame? Ignoring the gnawing sensation that everyone in camp was staring at me,I turned on my heel and marched back into my tent with what I hoped to be a look of determination on my face.