Make Up - Seulrene

Warning: fluff

Wherein Seulgi tries to woo her angry girlfriend...

(This is inspired by Sam Kim's song Make Up)

Author's pov

~Amureon euimi eomneun datum
Chagapge nal daehaji ma~

"Joohyun, babe, I'm sorry.." Seulgi said for the ninth time as she followed Joohyun around...

~Modeun ge nae jalmosshieosseo
Ireon ni moseup nasseoreo nan~

"Hey, baby.. Baby babe?" Seulgi called out as they reached the locker room already and Joohyun was getting her books in her locker..

~Gwaenhan nae jajonshim ttaemune
Baby babe hate to see you cry
Just talk to me
Talk to me
Talk to me~

"Baby, hey, please talk to me.." Seulgi said again as she sat infront of Joohyun while the older ate..

"Baby, cmon.." Seulgi sighed...

~Can we make up in the morning
Jigeum yaegihae right now
Tto ulmyeonseo jamdeul geo ppeonhae
Naega neol jal aljana~

"Ms. Kang! For the 3rd time! Listen to the lecture!" Their professor scolded again as he caught Seulgi passing papers to her girlfriend...

Papers that had word like these written on it, 'Babe, I'm sorry' 'I really didn't mean it, baby' 'Hyunnie, please talk to me..'

~Can we make up in the morning
Baby babe hate to see you cry
Baby babe talk to me
Talk to me
Talk to me~

"Did she talk to you yet?" Wendy, her bestfriend asked as they watch as Joohyun's cab drive off..

"Nope, she's still mad at me.." Seulgi said with a sigh...

"Then come with me, I have a plan.." Wendy said and dragged her friend with her...

~Soholhadaneun mal amureochi anke mara
Neo ireoke jeonhwa kkeunchi ma
Uri soljjikaejijamyeo Baby
Naege beoljuji ma amugeotto sone an japyeo
No geumanhae ije~

"Are you sure this will work? Wan?" Seulgi questioned..

"I don't know.." Wendy nonchalantly answered..

"Yah!"

"I'm joking, I'm joking! But you did this before right? Did it work?"

"Slight..."

~Nan kkumeseodo hansumeul puk shwieo
Da neukkyeojineun geol eojji moreun cheok
Shigani jinalsurok deo
Buranhaejeoman ganeun geol~

"Well here goes nothing.." Seulgi muttered as Wendy tapped her shoulder to tell her she's ready..

"Ok, in 3, 2, 1" Wendy counted..

"Yah! Bae Joohyun!" Seulgi called out from the ground to her room in her family's house..

It took a while when Joohyun opened her window...

The older looked down to see her girlfriend her and her best friend...

Wendy then hold up a sign that says, 'Bae Joohyun, best and most prettiest woman of this generation, please talk to me, I'm sorry, baby babe..'

Seulgi the started to play the guitar she was holding as she also began to sang..

"Can we make up in the morning
Jigeum yaegihae right now
Tto ulmyeonseo jamdeul geo ppeonhae
Naega neol jal aljana

Can we make up in the morning
Baby babe hate to see you cry
Baby babe talk to me
Talk to me
Talk to me"

Seulgi's cheeks got even more red when her eyes met Joohyun's and she almost panicked and ran away when her girlfriend's parents went behind Joohyun, but she continued...

"Naega deo jalhalge Yeah I get it
Jebal museun marirado hae bwa
Na haru jongil amugeotto motagetgo
Neodo hansumdo mot jal geojana And
Geunyang malhae jweo da naante Yeah yeah
Oh baby babe please hate to see you cry
Baby babe talk to me
Talk to me"

"Yah! Joohyun-ah! Please!" she said mid song..

"Can we make up in the morning
Better yet talk right now
Tto ulmyeonseo jamdeul geo ppeonhae
Cold shoulder warm up now"

Seulgi smiled when she saw how Joohyun slowly formed a small smile...

"Can we make up in the morning
Baby babe hate to see you cry
Joohyun-ah talk to me
Talk to me
Talk to me"

"Baby, I'm sorry!" Seulgi shouted again after she ended the song and Wendy gave her the sign so she could hold it up herself..

Joohyun then did a thinking position and looked at both of her parents who smirked at her...

She then looked back at her girlfriend who was still holding up the sign...

She crossed her arms and leaned against the window before shaking her head...

"Yah! Joohyun-ah, please, baby?" Seulgi pouted but Joohyun shook her head with another grin before closing her window...

"Yah.." Seulgi mumbled..

"That's fine dude, it's normal to struggle when you're girlfriend is the one and only Bae Joohyun..."

"Hmp, I don't know what else to do though..."

"Well, I don't know with you also, cmon let's go home, you'll figure it out.."

A week later...

Seulgi was sitting on the bench in their school's park as she played her guitar...

"Hmmhmmmhmmmhmmm.. Baby babe hate to see you cry.." she hummed a familiar song as she played...

"Baby babe, talk to me" she sang

"Tal-" she got cut off when someone behind her sang too..

"Talk to me, talk to me.." She looked to see the person she has been wooing for the past week...

"Baby.." Seulgi immediately stood up to face her...

"Hi, you stupid bear.." Joohyun said and Seulgi immediately placed her guitar down to hug her girlfriend..

"Baby, I missed you, you left me for a week.." Seulgi said as they pulled off the hug and she faked cried and pouted infront of Joohyun..

"Well that's you're fault, you pabo!" Joohyun said and rolled her eyes...

"But baby, all I did was forgot to have lunch with you the other day!"
_____________

💗💛

Another very quick and not edited shot as I'm getting a lot of ideas rn and I think musician!seulgi wooing her girlfriend Joohyun is just so cute, funny, and full of fluff even tho it's quick. But in general, musician!seulgi and her girlfriend Joohyun is just one of my fav sort of different 'universe' and I'm obsessed with writing it, but of course, I'll write more of other kinds of Seulrene, maybe I'll make more of boxer!seulgi and stage wife!joohyun or maybe you guys can comment down what kind of Seulrene you guys want me to write, anyways that's all for today, 'night!!!

- Author-nim